Black People : Susan Simmons Is Fired.

MsVeraisblessed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 30, 2012
It looks like the new owner of Comcast is pushing longtime black news anchor Sue Simmons out before her new contract is supposed to be up.

Sue Simmons, who has been anchoring for 20 something years, has been informed by WNBC-Channel 4 in New York City that ther contract will not be renewed in June, according to the New york post.

Those of you that are in the New York City area are probably familiar with her on the morning news show at 9.

What are your opinions about this? Do you think it's time for her to do other things, or should she fight this?
Click Here

It looks like the new owner of Comcast is pushing longtime black news anchor Sue Simmons out before her new contract is supposed to be up.

Sue Simmons, who has been anchoring for 20 something years, has been informed by WNBC-Channel 4 in New York City that ther contract will not be renewed in June, according to the New york post.

Those of you that are in the New York City area are probably familiar with her on the morning news show at 9.

What are your opinions about this? Do you think it's time for her to do other things, or should she fight this?
Click Here
she's not eligible to retire yet? if so, i would retire if i were her and look for another job that I enjoy while collecting pension

From reading a little more on this, she hadn't decided on what she wanted to do once she retires. But your right, it feels good collecting money and not doing any work, at least, for the time being..
yes because she put a lot of years into it anyways, so she more than deserves a pension if she does retire.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back