Black History Culture : SURINAME BLUE BLOOD IS BLACK BLOOD MUSEUM AT THE HAGUE

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by Egmond Codfried, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Egmond Codfried

Egmond Codfried Banned MEMBER

Morocco
    Ratings:
    +34
    [​IMG]

[Jane Austen (1775-1817). This is what she looked like according to ten or so descriptions, you can find in google. A brunette of complexion, and classical African facial traits. She was a Black activist, so its amazing to me they made her white and scared Blacks from reading her books.]

NOW THAT I HAVE MADE 11 REPLIES I CAN HAVE MY OWN THREAD. This thread will be about explaining the blue blood theory and taking a tour of the portraits that show brown and black Europeans nobles, Kings and elite members.

The theory is based on personal descriptions that say black or brown of complexion, yet they show us white portraits. Why? Next we find brown or black complexion portraits of these same persons, which I collect for the museum I own. The museum is dedicated to the true looks of historical figures. In order to proof that black and brown complexioned Europeans were an elite and they civilized Europe.

Jane Austen (1775-1817) wrote about light brown or sallow, brown, very brown and black personages. The ones with classical African facial traits, lips, frizzled hair, wide noses etc, like herself, were regarded as 'pure of blood.' They meant noble blood. So within some brown and black skinned European families there were those with classical African looks that meant the family had noble, superior blood. Jane Austen's mother had some noble ancestors but the family was a gentry’s family, patrician, regent class Europeans. She writes against titled nobles who receive praise for their high birth and titles, but who have no accomplishments.

Blacks should read all Jane Austen’s six novels because they are the best reads, funny as hell, and she writes when Blacks in Europe were losing their superior position. By infighting and folly, raising whites to their level, giving whites education and position. Her are the most explicit about Black Superiority, a subject always spoken of in hushed tones.

Black Civilization started 10.000 years ago, and slavery is only the past 500 years. We should not lose time with slavery, a agenda whites force on us today, and study the other 9500 years Black Civilization. Europe is on Africa's doorstep, and the first Europeans came from Africa. The whites came much, much later and were ruled by Blacks. Europe was a Black civilization.

To end white supremacy and racism, Blacks just have to claim their birth right back. Spread my theory on other forums, show the portraits, keep it simple. I'm not into DNA, which I consider mumbo jumbo. Just clear arguments, based on the portraits they do not show, not want to discuss, and all this with our tax money too.

2. Egmond Codfried

Morocco
    Ratings:
    +34
    12 views, no replies. Scared?

[​IMG]

[Blumenbach: your basic black complexioned Caucasian]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

That Blumenbach guy was not an idiot when he applied 'Caucasian Race' to a skull of a nation that is known for admixture with Blacks. He knew from Europe that there were brown and black complexioned people who self-identified as whites. But for raging political reasons, not stupidity. From this comes the notion that a Caucasian could also be brown and black of skin.
    I have always spoken on the necessity of finding out why Human Races were suddenly invented in 1760. What was going on in Europe to create a hierarchy of Human Races? Why the need of a Declaration of Human Rights?

The answers I found are that there was a struggle to dismantle a caste system based on colour, and whites were the outcasts. The Declaration of Rights of Man was formulated to elevate whites to the level of Humans. They were used as shoe leather cattle. This declaration was on behalf of the whites who wanted equal rights as their Black masters.

The nobility were perhaps not 1% of the Europeans, yet they managed to conquer and rule them for a long time: 1100-1848.

The regent class Blacks profited from this reversed apartheid, but were an opposition against the nobility, who they had to play second fiddle to. They are the Black Caucasians of history, who used the mass of whites to defeat Black supremacy, which was the Ancien Regime. Without the white majority they could not succeed.

Still Black complexioned Europeans were leading, because whites had been kept back so long, were not educated, so even in the 19th century all Great Men are black complexioned. They became the Great Men, were rediscovered, as they were made white looking.

=====================================

"He did not think they were inferior to the Caucasian race, and were potentially good members of society. He included the peoples of sub-Saharan Africa in the Negro or black race.

Finally, I am of opinion that after all these numerous instances I have brought together of negroes of capacity, it would not be difficult to mention entire well-known provinces of Europe, from out of which you would not easily expect to obtain off-hand such good authors, poets, philosophers, and correspondents of the Paris Academy; and on the other hand, there is no so-called savage nation known under the sun which has so much distinguished itself by such examples of perfectibility and original capacity for scientific culture, and thereby attached itself so closely to the most civilized nations of the earth, as the Negro."

Quote from Blumenbach

===================================

ONLY NOW COMING AROUND WITH what I have discovered. Real research means reading, and more reading. My theory casts a wide net, and you will find it proven at every turn. Blumenbach was not a racist against Blacks, but he wanted to see an end to the Ancien Regime and Black Supremacy, practiced by the hated nobility who identified as Black, as an obsticle for development.

3. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102

Hmmm...very interesting!

I'll take this walk with you Edmond Codfried.
    Keep posting and i'll keep reading!

:heart:

4. PurpleMoons

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Hmmm I'm confused.

Trying to picture a few Blacks ruling the majority but needing whites to over turn Black racism.(?) Are you sure these Blacks your referring to were not of Roman and Greek Blood? It is said that they were dark-skinned (not African) people. Now, i can see how a few Blacks may have classified themselves as European to fit into a European dominated society.

But do continue...I'm reading.

5. Egmond Codfried

Morocco
    Ratings:
    +34
    Bless you, when you saw a bunch, rush out and plasters this on other forums, and I promise you white superioriy will come crashing down by Christmas, as it's based on a bald face lie. They show us whitened portraits of a brown and black elite. Watch out for the housenegro's though who want to tell you, you come from slaves.
    Egmond Codfried tells you, you come from Kings.

To answer your second post:

By 1100 a number of Blacks were worried that black might dissolve in all this whiteness coming in from Asia. So they elevated themselves into a nobility. They had waarior prowess and scientific knowledge and so they conquered the whites.
    Blacks were the first Europeans and they remained Black by intermarriage. By insisting nobles marry nobles Blackness was breed back into the stock.
    This was aristocracy, not a democracy, they took power by force and maintained power by even more brutal force and christianity. Then like today, it was only 1% of the people who had all the power and wealth. Look hard at Amerikkka and you will know what I'm talking about.

6. Egmond Codfried

Morocco
    Ratings:
    +34
    http://rousseauassociation.ish-lyon.cnrs.fr/images/hume1.GIF

[David Hume]

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/d/david_hume.html

quotes by David Hume

http://www.humesociety.org/hs/issues/v26n1/garrett/garrett-v26n1.pdf

Hume’s racism revisited

7. Egmond Codfried

Morocco
    Ratings:
    +34
    [​IMG]

[Shakespeare, Chandos portrait, but printed almost white, to conceal his colour. He belonged to the brown and black complexioned elite.]

You are doing very well. But realise you are different from the people you quote: they do not accept black kings or black nobles. They would rather kill you then admit. In some ways you are better informed then the writer of the book you named. He is in the position to publish, but he is not a superhuman. He is not better then you.

So everthing they say must be read and understood with great care for falsehood and ignorance.

Racism did not drop from the sky. It was a means towards an end. It was created by humans and such in 1760. And it was succesful because the Ancien Regime fell. The kings and nobles became whites.

I have written about Othello on this forum. 'I hate the Moor' means 'I hate the nobility.' It's not about racism, as we know it today. Shakespear was Black, he belonged to the regent class, the gentry. He wrote plays for kings and poor folks alike, but he never betrayed Black superiority, that made him rich and famous. Othello was a person and a symbol. If they hated Blacks how could he be a military leader of Venice? This conflict about him marrying Desdemona was really between nobles and regents, the two Black tribes that ruled Europe and were fighting for power and wealth. A noble would marry a wealthy regent heiress, for her money. She would marry him for the title. But Desdemona loved Othello.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_is_the_play_Othello_famous

8. PurpleMoons

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Mr. Codfried, i have a few questions.

1) What prompt you to study the History of the Blue Bloods?

2) By spreading this information, what outcome do you foresee?

How is this information going to help the present conditions of Black people?

3) Are you of Moorish descent?

4) If the ideology of race and racism was brought about by Black people, wouldn't that make us the destroyers of our own existence as noble people?

I don't mean to jump the gun b4 you even finish your presentation, but these are just some questions that come to mind.

9. dunwiddat

dunwiddat Well-Known Member MEMBER

Barbados
    Ratings:
    +1,503
    How is this information going to help the present conditions of Black people? Purplemoons I would like to know too. Might be nice to his REAL photo.

10. dunwiddat

dunwiddat Well-Known Member MEMBER

Barbados
    Ratings:
    +1,503
    Typo error ...Should have written...might be nice to see his REAL photo..that is Egmond Codfried.:)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue blood is black blood

2. black blood museum