Surely one can't be banned???

Discussion in 'Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions' started by NoirJava, Jan 28, 2007.

1. NoirJava

NoirJava Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Not too long ago I was banned for stating an opinion...

Is this a "get-a-long" portal where one has to agree with all of the BS rhetoric being spewed??? Please let me know....

I was invited to this portal by a mutual friend who suggested that I would enjoy the level of intellectual discussions.... needless to say that I am still waiting for that....

In the future, I would suggest to those who choose to ban people to actually consider the gravity of comprehension needed to digest any given opinion of others... I would never insult anyone's opinion but if one if quick to pull a trigger simply because they can't comprehend what is being offered... how can you feel insulted/offended???

Nuff said

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Everyone should move and think for themselves and surely noone
    has to agree with anyone but Respecting the cause or moment which
    the discussion is in should be granted , Banning one from there own action
    what has been displayed was negative beyond comprehension , we have to
    know how to cross opinion without being negative or disruptive is the major key
    We must be justifiable.

Hopefully soon you will be able to intellect with peace and on the subject that
    move you yet respectfully and positive.

3. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Brother NoirJava, no one is banned here for stating an opinion. For the most part, what gets a person banned is their disrespect of members and refusal to adhere to the forum rules.

For instance, you've stated "I was invited to this portal by a mutual friend who suggested that I would enjoy the level of intellectual discussions.... needless to say that I am still waiting for that...." Now this is your opinion and that will not get you banned. But we also won't tolerate frequent outburst of insults directed at this community.

Then you went on to say, "In the future, I would suggest to those who choose to ban people to actually consider the gravity of comprehension needed to digest any given opinion of others... I would never insult anyone's opinion but if one if quick to pull a trigger simply because they can't comprehend what is being offered... how can you feel insulted/offended???

You've only been here for a short while, and don't know the level of comprehension that goes into the decisions for banning someone here. However, your suggestion is noted.

I do understand your concerns. Everyone here has the right to express their opinions, as long as its done in a manner that doesn't disrupt the overall goal of this community. And yes, we reserve the right to distinquish what is disruptive and what is simply an expression of ones opinion.
    No, we don't have to agree with everything being shared here. We are a diversed people and our opinions will be diversed also.

Would one go into his place of employment and state derogatory opinions about his/her boss in their face, then expect to remain working there? It's about how one communicate's their opinions which may determined that outcome.

Surely a White Supremacist has the right to voice his opinions as well, (which we all know won't agree with ours) but should we allow them to spew their opinions here also?
    The ability to communicate your opinion in a respectful manner is an important factor here.

If you have a solutions for handling disruptive opinions, you are welcomed to share them with us.

4. kemetkind

kemetkind Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61

NoirJava, let me help you out a little bruh.

You were just kicked out of chat because you were being disruptive to the teacher while she was trying to host class.

There is an etiquette to follow in chat, especially when there is a person on the mic trying to teach.

It's ok to pose questions, but we strive to do so in a respectful fashion. We also strive to do it without disrupting the ebb and flow of the teacher's topic.

So brother you'd need to humble yourself a bit. It's not hard to do, but don't sit on that "BS Rhetoric" conclusion. There is a lot to learn from a lot of knowledgeable members here.

From my understanding you are not banned permanently you were just removed from disrupting the teacher's session.

PEACE NoirJava

5. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Ohhh,thats what happened.

Brother KemetKind is correct. There is an etiquette to follow in chat. Its slightly different than the forum. Click here to read more.

When we have a guest speaker holding a class in chat, we give them the highest regard. Although we may not agree with something being shared, we can state that and the reasons why. However, we should do it briefly as to not interrupt the speaker for long periods of time. It's our way of saying thank you for sharing yourself with us. It's just common courtesy. If a member strongly disagrees with whats being shared, they are welcomed to schedule there own class and present their case or wait until after the class is over to go into more details. If you decide to schedule a class, the same regard is due unto you.

When there is no schedule class, discussion is pretty much opened, but still respect is strongly recommended.

I understand you are new and most likely wasn't aware how chat is ran during a class. Come on in again, watch and get yourself familarised with the precedures. It really is a great place to share, learn, and even disagree.:couple:

6. MenNefer

MenNefer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Co-operation

I really appreciate this community. This CAN BE the nucleus ...the Asili itself; polyconjugated (like melanin) with the respective functions carried out by the Utamawazo and the Utamaroho. Our only illusory delusion is that we consider ourselves to be in opposition with each other (The reason is blantantly apparent) in this mechanist, crass materialist, Pale Foxe's cultural construct. We must drop our shackles of being in opposition with each other and start strengthening our connections(Behaving as the Melanin does) and conform to its Bee hive like dimensions; the Honey comb hideout:luvu:

Poly= Many

Conjugated = . Joined together, especially in a pair or pairs; coupled.

Radical=1. Arising from or going to a root or source; basic: proposed a radical solution to the problem.
    2. Departing markedly from the usual or customary; extreme: radical opinions on education.
    3. Favoring or effecting fundamental or revolutionary changes in current practices, conditions, or institutions: radical political views.
    4. Linguistics Of or being a root: a radical form.

Polaronic=A slow moving electron in a dielectric crystal, interacting with lattice ions
    through long-range forces will permanently be surrounded by a region of lattice
    polarization and deformation caused by the moving electron. Moving through the crystal,
    the electron carries the lattice distortion with it. The electron together with its
    accompanying polarization field can be treated as a quasi particle called a 'polaron'.
    One may speak of a cloud of phonons accompanying the electron.

An extensive polyconjugated radical-polaronic system can be found in all pigments. ( This floored me, I had to pick my frontal lobe up off the floor, I Lobotimized myself neurolinguistically)

(*Emphasis Mines* this material is amazing, we are those electrons; moving through a crystal. Each one of us carry nuances of the lattice distortion with us. )