Suprising

MANASIAC

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 10, 2004
ATL SHAWTY! Mr. Coli Park
Occupation
Technical Analyst
A positive thread was created about Black Women in the Brothers Forum, and it actually got a few responses. However, it still does not hold weight in comparsion to the negative/female bashing threads that we have in our forum.

I am still proud of us that it actually got a good number of views and responses.

MANASIAC said:
A positive thread was created about Black Women in the Brothers Forum, and it actually got a few responses. However, it still does not hold weight in comparsion to the negative/female bashing threads that we have in our forum.

I am still proud of us that it actually got a good number of views and responses.

To be fair, sister Triniti424's thread celebrating brothers took awhile to fill up too. I will take this one step further though...I'm going to make the sister celebration thread a sticky so all can see it.

MANASIAC said:

Ah, huh, Manasiac, sho nuff stud hustla sage seer, you noticed that too! I will never under-estimate your powers of perception again, my stagolee brotha!(smile!)

Peace!
Isaiah

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back