Nation of Gods and Earths : Supreme Memo

Discussion in 'Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group' started by Latik Allah, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Latik Allah

Latik Allah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    In The Name Of Allah,
    Lord Of All Thee Worlds…

“Supreme Memo…”

To: Any & All Members/Representatives of the Nation of Gods’ & Earths’ (*O.K.A. Allah’s Five Percent/Five Percenter)!!!
    From: One of the few, true and chosen Representatives of The Nation of Gods’ & Earths’ (Application Latik Seymou Allah…)
    Date: The God Day of the Understanding Month, 15,099…
    Re: Something!!! Definitely!!! To think about….

To Whom May Best Concern;
    This Supreme Memo is to any and all Members/Representatives of the Nation Of Gods’ & Earths’( *O.K.A. Allah’s Five Percent, also, Five Percenters… ), and the purpose of such is for you to knowledge such, wisdom it , understand it, and then let any and all others in your contacts, the opportunity, to do the same, and so on, and so on… What I am about to manifest and elaborate on, is a very grievous and grave matter!!! B.U.T. before I build any further, allow me to ask you the same () questions I asked myself, as well answered. Now, I look forward to knowing yours? It is these questions that born this Supreme Memo ;(* O.K.A. = Once known As…)
    1. Of all the other references (i.e. crew?, group?, posse?, assembly?, etc…) there was and is, why did the Father Allah, choose ”Nation”? When identifying or relating to the Five percent (NATION of Five Percent/a.k.a. Nation of Gods’ & Earths’)?
    2. What does the word “Nation” means to you?
    3. Is there any situation, or experience that is excluding or debarred by the Nation Of Gods’ & Earths’, which really deems and requires our divine intervention, and Supreme Attention?
    4. Is there a problem or negative issue that is too personal, or just personal, which warrants not the scrutiny or attention of the Nation of Gods’ & Earths’?
    5. Would you agree or disagree that when becoming a part of the Nation of Gods’ & Earths’ individuality and personal, or private you become less and less?
    Just as I sit these questions before you, I as well asked myself such as well answered them. This is why I will continue to build on, sharing with any and all my concern and reasoning instilled within this Memo. So, as you do the Allah (One! Or Knowledge! )! Allow me to continue to build on… Keeping in mind, that in the approximately 3 ½ decades of choosing the NATION of Gods’ & Earths’ as not only my Nation, but as well my way of life, I have seen as well heard more than you can imagine. I have seen and heard the positive as well as the negative. I have seen the abuse (mentally, physically (Sexually), emotionally, etc…), injustice, deception, hypocrisy, fatality, and so much more. I have seen such from time to time dealt with, but more now than ever I have seen such ignored, overlooked, justified and waved away. Which is why I have decided to create, and circulate this Memo (Supreme Memo) to any and all possible. For Now!!! Is the time for the Nation of Gods’ & Earths’ to do what we MUST!!!, suppose to do, and can do. Until we do so,, there is so much we can be and will not be, as well so much we are not, and cannot be , until we do. So many matters and issues, that demand our Supreme touch and divine intervention. Though, if you are one who disagree with the obligation and responsibility of the Nation of Gods’ & Earths’ to the constituents’ of our Nation. Not only to such constituents’, but as well to teach the teachings that such Nation is founded upon, and protects the integrity of those teachings. You, who agree with me, know and understand that we the true and living, the chosen and few, have an obligation to not only the Nation Of Gods’ & Earths, but as well all it stands for( i.e. Man, woman and child… ). At any time, when the life, health and well being of our family is being threaten, subjected to injustices and treated every way but how we suppose to be, is all the reason for the Nation of Gods’ & Earth’s to get involve and solve!!! What has happened is happening and going to happen to the Nation of Gods’ & Earths’ is nothing more than what we allow – Nothing More!!! Nothing less!!! The elements that make up the Universal Flag (i.e. Sun, Moon, Stars, Knowledge, Wisdom, Understanding, Man, woman and child….) require and need our Supremeness!!! And Now!!! For so long (Too long!!!) too many injustices have gone overlooked, waved-away, ignored, concealed, justified and everything but justice. Be you realize it or not, be you agree or disagree, it is by no coincidence that our Youth are gravitating more and more to everything but us. Why the fact of the matter that there is more wisdom birth than males, yet there is not only more males than females but there are only a few females compared to males. Those who are in tune, know and understand that it’s been written, said, shown and proved that “Many shall come, but only few shall be chosen.” That still doesn’t excuse or pardon the deeds of the many that do our Nation (The Nation Of gods’ & Earths’) unjustly.
    Before I conclude this Memo (Supreme Memo), allow me to deal in equality, with my answers to those power earlier asked questions:
    1. Of all the other references (i.e. crew?, group?, posse?, assembly?, etc…) there was and is, why did the Father Allah, choose ”Nation”? When identifying or relating to the Five percent (NATION of Five Percent/a.k.a. Nation of Gods’ & Earths’)? Ans… Of course you know that biologically I could have never been there in the physical (At least as a comprehending adult…) considering I am presenting culture, equality. B.U.T. with the knowledge, and history shared with me over the many years, along with my C-E-E ability I don’t think I am wrong to answer such as following; The Father Allah foreseen, knew and understood that the people we were, are and becoming was none less than a Nation, indeed. A Nation by definition in more ways than one (i.e. consensus, history, practice, etc…). Keeping in mind, Mr. Webster’s thoughts on such a word, “1. A people who share common customs, origins, history and frequently language: nationality. 2. A relatively large group of people organized under a single, usually independent government: country.( The American Heritage Dictionary 2nd College Edition ) The Nation of Gods’ & Earths’ today are larger than ever in numbers, and will become larger as time goes on, as we continue to multiply, especially as we the Nation Of Gods’ and Earths’ get in unceasingly, where we fit in. Not overlooking or waving our hands to the constant perpetrations and perpetrators of injustice in and to our Nation!!!(As Bro. Martin Luther King Jr., once stated, “A Injustice anywhere, is a threat to justice everywhere…”)
    2. What does the word “Nation” means to you? Ans… A Supreme Social (A group of men, women or children who come together for one common cause.) The title in which a collective body is distinguished, and label, which address basically any and all facets of living/life. A Nation to me is a description as well as a assignment, for in order to be a “NATION” and not just a “Group”, “Crew”, “Posse”, or ”Assembly”, you MUST!!! Be more!!! Do More!!! Know and understand, Nation is more than a word, or title, rather it is a JOB!!!, A OBLIGATION!!! A RESPONSIBILITY!!!> A ATTRIBUTE!!! And A DESCRIPTION!!! So, if you don’t fit such, can’t make the qualification, then maybe you need to reconsider your acclaim to such (?). A Nation has obligations and responsibilities to its people, for think about it, what is a Nation with no people (?)…. Hmmmmmmmm?
    3. Is there any situation, or experience that is excluded or debarred by the Nation of Gods’ & Earths’, which really deems and requires our divine intervention, and Supreme Attention? Ans… Of course, there are situations and experiences that are literally personal ( i.e. preferences, intimacy practices, etc… ) as long as it doesn’t involve the misrepresentation of our Nation, also as long as it doesn’t affect the health or well-being of the constituents’ of the Nation of Gods’ & Earths, which is our Nation. Because when it does, then it is our business, obligation and responsibility!!!
    4. Is there a problem or negative issue that is too personal, or just personal, which warrants not the scrutiny or attention of the Nation of Gods’ & Earths’? Ans…As I made mention in inquiry 3., yes, there are situations and experiences that are literally personal… and I gave a few samples of such(i.e. preferences, intimacy practices, etc… ). I intentionally put, “etc…”, for surely there are countless more, but I also iterated, “…as long as it doesn’t involve the misrepresentation of our Nation, also as long as it doesn’t affect the health and well-being of the constituents’ of the Nation of Gods’ & Earths’…” The Nation of Gods’ & Earths’ are not here to take away your privacy or make your affairs worldwide news, B.U.T. know and understand when you choose the Nation of Gods’ & Earths’, you choose a family, which makes you my Sister if you claim ties to being Earth, as well you be my Brother, if you claim ties to being the Original Man. So my brother, as well my Sister, I will to and for you what I will for myself and those who are mines by blood. If I can stop the hurt, the pain, the police, or the injustice, I would like to. That’s what not only family do, but that is what NATION do!!!—Correct me, if I am wrong…
    5. Would you agree or disagree that when becoming a part of the Nation of Gods’ & Earths’ individuality and personal, or private you become less and less? Ans… I agree… For if and when you claim or associate yourself with the ALL (ALLah), there is no two, three, rather there is only one!!! One God!!!! One Earth!!! One Allah!!! And we, the true and living, the chosen and few, are the constituent of that One!!! When, and if you understand his, you will not only understand my concern, but you will want for the intervention and the involvement of the Nation of Gods’ & Earths. One thing for sure, two things for certain; If there were more involvement and intervention of the Nation of Gods’ & Earths’, there would be a whole lot more of justice, and less injustice, more positivity and less negativity, more Gods’ & Earths and less frauds and dirts, --- I’m sure you get my point. Considering the lack of female presences in our Nation, I’m sure with such and more intervention would enhance the Earth consensus. For so many wants no part of such, because of the lack of justice, intervention, protection, support, etc…
    Now, that you have not only my questions but as well my answers, hopefully you can Cee as well see my point and concern. This is not something we can keep putting on the back burner. Plain and simple, if we are going to be the Nation we are meant to be, and claim to be. The Nation the Father knew and understood we were and are to become, then we MUST!!! Do the knowledge to the victims, understand their victimization and forget not the victimizers!!!--- Show!!! & Prove!!! JUSTICE IS APPLICIABLE TO EVERYONE, EXEMPTING NO ONE!!! Because this Nation is the one Nation that forever remains and constantly more than maintains. We have come a mighty long way, and keeping in mind that our Nation is the one Nation that bears no beginning, which is why it also shall bear no end!!! To add to such a truth, as well our greatness, we MUST do what we MUST!!! All you, who agree with this build, let’s continue to do those things which increase and enhances our Nations greatness and expectations. Spread the word; let it be known that this Nation – The Nation of Gods’ And Earths’, is the One Nation!!! A True Nation!!! A Real Nation!!! And we haven’t and we won’t be going anywhere but to a greater and higher level. All welcome to join us in our victory, Peace!!!

*Note: This Memo (Supreme Memo) is made manifested by Application Latik Seymou Allah, and keeping forever in mind that such is my understanding. Though I am only one person, I am sure I am not alone in my build. Any and all who maintain and understand such a build, as well as you, who may disagree, feel free to contact me at 404-2715011. If you try to build with me through Face book, or internet sources, you will decrease your chances of making knowledge born to me. So until time and pleasure grant us this Supreme opportunity once again, I close in the same manner I open, which of course is with and in , none other than, Peace!!!

Made Manifested By; Application Latik Seymou Allah(15,099)

Please Educate Allah’s Children Everyday/Everywhere!!!(Peace!!!)