Black People : Supreme Court strikes down key part of Voting Rights Act: ‘Our country has changed’

Please give a link to ANYTHING that says black Tulsans knew whites were going to attack their community.... in advance.

And while you're at it, please show where blacks were a MAJORITY in Tulsa during this time such that they could impose their will on the 85% to 90% whites the 1920 Census says were the majority in the city.

And please cease and desist LYING LIKE A DOG on black Tulsans who once the carnage started, pulled out their rifles, shotguns, handguns and began blasting away at white LOOTERS pouring into their neighborhoods! Scheesh!

Oh, and dear heart? Please understand this if you never understand anything else:

Politics comes out of the barrel of a gun.

You can vote all day, but should whites decide to attack you, here in America, en masse as they did in Tulsa, trust, your "political" Will had better have a 'sight' on the end of it!. Scheesh!
is it ok if i still vote?

Please give a link to ANYTHING that says black Tulsans knew whites were going to attack their community.... in advance.

And while you're at it, please show where blacks were a MAJORITY in Tulsa during this time such that they could impose their will on the 85% to 90% whites the 1920 Census says were the majority in the city.

And please cease and desist LYING LIKE A DOG on black Tulsans who once the carnage started, pulled out their rifles, shotguns, handguns and began blasting away at white LOOTERS pouring into their neighborhoods! Scheesh!

Oh, and dear heart? Please understand this if you never understand anything else:

Politics comes out of the barrel of a gun.

You can vote all day, but should whites decide to attack you, here in America, en masse as they did in Tulsa, trust, your "political" Will had better have a 'sight' on the end of it!. Scheesh!

PBS, ( wonderful channel ) did a documentary. Please look it up. I think it was last year

BLACK HISTORY MONTH "BLACK WALL STREET TULSA, …
www.rosenwaldharlanites.org/Latest/BLACK-WALLSTREET...
A Moment In Black History Many Thanks To Our Forefathers, 88 yrs. ago. The Date Was June 1, 1921, "BLACK WALL STREET" The name fitti...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/l_72I5FA80s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/jimcrow/stories_events_tulsa.html

The Rise and Fall of Jim Crow . Jim Crow Stories . Tulsa Riot | PBS
www.pbs.org

Unification will only happen when circumstances are extremely dire.
Anything less will not cause this to happen.

Socioeconomics will be one of the larger splinters for AAs as a whole followed by education.
I agree which is why I'm working with one group here in LA to address the socioeconomic factor, and on the other hand, address the education factor on my job. Here is that group/company I mentioned first.

http://www.africandiasporacreativeindustries.org/

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back