Black People : Suppression of Women's Rights produces Pedophiles in MidEast & Female Fratricide

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by medusanegrita, Sep 17, 2010.

1. medusanegrita

medusanegrita Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +565

KILL, TORTURE, & MAIM THE DIRTY LITTLE WHORES!

The Video is here because I have been having trouble embedding and posting videos. ​

I said earlier that I was against violence of all types. I lied. These men and their female supporters need to be done with the same way they do these women - tortured, stoned, and even death. I do not support Islam, but I support these women who want adhere to it. They not deserve any of this. You can not love and appreciate your wife if follow islam to this point.

INJUSTICE ANYWHERE IS A THREAT TO JUSTICE EVERYWHERE!
    SUPPRESSION OF WOMENS' RIGHT ANYWHERE IS A THREAT TO RIGHTS EVERYWHERE!

2. StefiA

StefiA Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +215
    "Women are for children, boys are for pleasure."

Almost exactly the same as the saying in Ancient Greece...
    Women are for procreation, boys are for recreation

3. medusanegrita

medusanegrita Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +565
    Who do you think had it first? The greeks or islam? We blame many things and perversions on the whites, say it came from them..... yet islam is not noted as coming from the whites.

Many darkies (darker people) really aren't as much different as some would like to think.
    We definitely have our own perversions.

4. StefiA

Ratings:
    +215
    /\/\/\/\/\
    If my history's right Islam is fairly new compared to ancient Greece, but the interesting thing is the parallels in society as in women in ancient Greece weren't allowed out of the home - as far as I remember their position in society re freedom of movement, marriage etc was somewhat similar to that in Muslim countries...

theres some info about it here...

http://www.ancient-greece.us/women.html

So maybe Greek men took boy lovers for fairly similar reasons to Afghan men today....
    Interestingly though paedophilia still existed in Sparta, though as that page above says women there were rather freer.

5. blackeyes

blackeyes Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +449

6. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    Just another pov,but last I checked boy scout leaders, and catholic priests aren’t Islamic or Greek. But I have often said it must really suck to live in a society where you cannot see the face of your women, I think I'd be on the first boat west! There is something so unatural about not seeing your women.

a little off subject, but women’s rights have not stopped women in America from beating or murdering their kids. just recently a black women drowned her two infant sons, we hear of women killing their kids quite often in this country, and the child abuse that . I understand the point of this thread,but at the same time womens rights are not the cure all to societies ills,and yes women do deserve rights don't get me wrong.

7. StefiA

Ratings:
    +215
    @Therious
    Surely the difference here is in the social acceptability of pedophilia
    In the US a scout master found guilty of it is likely to be imprisoned for a very long time,
    but here we're talking of it as an acceptable custom in a country.

8. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    I understand, like i said that is an unatural way of living. My point is although not seeing,or being allowed to touch women may cause these perversions,it is not the only reason ie, scout masters and priests and your general wierdos need I say more? Had a friend from Saudi Arabia tell me if he wanted to see a girl,he had to sneak out,she had to sneak out,and they'd have to go meet in the desert so they wouldn't be seen. i was like dang,I get the sneaking her out part, we were ball 16 once, but I'd just take her to the house party, not the desert.

9. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    The truth is:
    The hatred of women began with the white man. Islam is not indigenous to Africa. Religions that are indigenous to Africa revere women. It is the religions of the white man that blame women for the troubles of the world whether it is Pandora or Eve.

10. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    I don't know if you can blame Islam for this either. Didn't the article above say "perverse interpretation of Islamic law"?