Pan Africanism : Support the Zimbabwean Youth League

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by abdurratln, Apr 22, 2007.

1. abdurratln

abdurratln Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +153
    There appears to have been a confusion in the language of the letter
    that I sent relating to the Zimbabwe Youth League. Please read it
    carefully. I do not advise that you should act on this message until further
    notice.

2. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    Further showing of your "respect"??

:confused:
    ... er ... Hello?? Is this any way to show solidarity, Respect and/or Honor? Can't get much more "widely" than a google cached website, now can one?

3. abdurratln

abdurratln Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +153

Whew! Thanks for pointing out the oversight! There appears to be a mis-communication here. I will look into it. For the record, I am not interested in any kind of underground or secret activity of any kind.

This is deep. I know there is a lot at stake. But, I did not think that anyone was so interested in me as an individual. In any case, I have published the essence of what I am all about. So, I am no longer of much importance as an indidividual. Anyone can study my work and pick up from there.

But, I sure owe this forum a lot. Thanks all.

4. mkmafa

mkmafa Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Zimbabwe Youth Movement

Let me shade some light comrades on the Zimbabwe Youth Movement which is appearing on most e-serves which purpots to be Pan Africanist and at the same time attacking our revolutionary icon Cde Robert Mugabe.This movement is very bogus,confused and neo colonia in every sense.It is funded by a British based movement in Britain called Fee Zim Youths.This movement was involved in the violnce on 11 March at the instigation of the western governments who wanted to bring Zimbabwe on the international spotlight as a country on the threshhold of collapse.Some members of this movement were arrested.

The tactic thay are using now is that their party MDC which has failed to win the support of Pan Africanists because of its inclination and funding from the British.So they want to embrace Pan Africanism to win solidarity and sympathy from the pan african world.I am glad that the majority of the comrades have seen through this uneducated ploy.So lets help to unmask this movement.Do not confuse this organisation with the one I a lead which is called the Zimbabwe Pan African Youth Agenda.