Destee Network : Support Black Business with your articles

Kelvin Brown

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 29, 2003
Washington DC
Occupation
Full time Internet Marketer
Hello Wonderful People,

Support Black Business.com has been re-initiated. In it's previous life I was not able to create enough of my own information to keep it fresh.

I am now telling you about and want your help in keeping it fresh.

What am I looking for?

Primarily, I am asking you to add or contribute articles that focus on Black Business, but not limited to Black Business. This is especially so, in the tech and Internet fields. I am looking for articles written by People of Color targeted toward People of Color.

I welcome you to login and add your articles. Currently, I am adding articles I find listed in a number of Black forums.

http://SupportBlackBusiness.com

kelvin Brown
African American Business Network

Brother Kelvin, just as we would love to support your business ventures, we would also appreciate the same regard from you in terms of supporting Destee.com by becoming a Premium Member! This is exactly what we need to do in our community, demonstrate support of each other so that we all thrive and profit from each other's generosity. What do you say....is it a deal? Let's toast to our mutual support! :toast:

Thanks Brother! :thanks:

Queenie :spinstar:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back