Black People : Supernatural Powers Of The Afrikan American 2012 part 2

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
  2. rosydarkness1942

rosydarkness1942 Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    Its really strange that you posted this...there's a sense that something is happening to me.i attributed it to being surrounded by so many teachers and my eye being pried open,but I was thinking about my dreams and wondering why im receiving the messages I have been.my uncle just died a few weeks ago.a week before his dead a sparrow flew in my house...weird things like this have been happening with greater frequency.what sould I do?

3. alycia

alycia Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    I had that sparrow thing happen to me years ago: a sparrow flew into our house, then that evening a relative died. He choked to death.

Speaking from experience: yes, you are being surrounded by teachers and being taught day and night. At night through dreams, and in the day through signs and synchronicities. My advice: absolutely do not fight it. you will learn so much, be so much wiser, and be way more spiritually awake and powerful once some time has passed. And even after that, you'll still keep learning and being taught more, but instead of looking outside for answers, you'll find that most of them are within. You'll also find that you walk in step, so to speak, on a constant basis with the world of Spirit, so that you can hardly tell where one stops and the other begins.

Next advice: get yourself a notepad and write down everything you can remember as soon as you wake up. You'll thank yourself later. And when you see things by day that is to teach you something, write it down too.

And this is one more thing that may happen to you: you will see and hear the spirits around you, good and bad, a lot more clearer. You will be able to sense them even if you don't see them directly, and you will most likely hear them when they are just doing their thing or trying to get your attn. That's my experience, but that may or may not happen to you. I already had inherited proclivities to the supernatural, but it just got magnified after the teachings during my sleep.

The supernatural will become the norm for you, just as it was for our ancestors. It's not to be feared, but interacted with and respected. I hope this was helpful.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. supernAtural ability of africanamerican

2. how black people can awaken supernatural powers

3. you tube africans with super natural abilites

4. black people posses supernatural ,
  5. black people are really supernatural