Black People : Supernatural occurrences. Do you believe in them?

panafrica said:
Back to the house: There was a small forest behind it. One night my brother was taking out the garbage and a man run out from the forest with a knife & chased him around the house. Another time a man walked by the garage (there was a window you could see in), saw my brother and tried to break in the house. My brother ran in the house and told my mother (who didn't believe him). The next day the neighbor told my mother that she saw a man lurking around our house, and she sent her dog after him!! There were many nights I woke up from nightmares to see evil faces glaring at me! There were things which have not happened to my family before or after living in that house.

But Pan', was it an entity or was it just a 'Looney-Tune' who got loose and decided to terrorize tha' neighborhood?.

You know I'm gon' keep askin' you all kinds of questions, 'cause I loves me some Scary Stories....un hunh...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back