Black People : Supernatural occurrences. Do you believe in them?

kente417mojo said:
I don't know. I just felt like starting a thread about it. I've always been interested in this type of topic. Thanks for your input. You have some interesting stories.

Yeah panafrica.....show us you scary side man. :hammer2:

De Nada Muneca!. I tip my hat to you as well!. Keep'em comin' if you've got more to tell.......

BTW: I got plenty Mo' Kente!

Let me stop being silly, and make a serious contribution.

Looking back in hindsight, I believe the house I grew up in as a child was haunted! At the time I didn't know it, I just knew I had extremely intense nightmares (every night)! I was always scared in that house, would sleep with the lights on, and didn't want to be there alone. My family moved from that house when I was about 12, the nightmares stopped, and I chalked up the change to growing up. However years later my Parents and 2 Brothers started to talk about the old house. As it turns out we all had "scary experiences". My Brother had a dream about the devil, and toys were flying around the room in his dream. When he woke up toys were all over the floor (he cleaned his room before he went to bed). There was a mirror in the hallway that my Mother was afraid to look in, because she felt a "presence" there. Even my father felt something was "wrong" about that house....5 people can't be wrong!

panafrica said:
Looking back in hindsight, I believe the house I grew up in as a child was haunted! At the time I didn't know it, I just knew I had extremely intense nightmares (every night)! I was always scared in that house, would sleep with the lights on, and didn't want to be there alone. My family moved from that house when I was about 12, the nightmares stopped, and I chalked up the change to growing up. However years later my Parents and 2 Brothers started to talk about the old house. As it turns out we all had "scary experiences". My Brother had a dream about the devil, and toys were flying around the room in his dream. When he woke up toys were all over the floor (he cleaned his room before he went to bed). There was a mirror in the hallway that my Mother was afraid to look in, because she felt a "presence" there. Even my father felt something was "wrong" about that house....5 people can't be wrong!

WORD!!!!!!!

Pan' I'm not letting you off the hook- you gotta have some more to tell!!

:time: I'm waiting.....

I believe in spirits / witchies riding you at night/ evil / Voodoo is real
and live come from New Orleans where it's heavy practice at.

I believe the dead returns or never leave until they fine peace

I don't believe in some supernatural stuff / UFO's and thing to that nature

$$RICH$$ said:
I believe in spirits / witchies riding you at night/ evil / Voodoo is real
and live come from New Orleans where it's heavy practice at.

I believe the dead returns or never leave until they fine peace

I don't believe in some supernatural stuff / UFO's and thing to that nature

NEW ORLEANS?????? C'mon $Rich$, you MUST have some stories to tell!.

(like a kid) Please Please Please!!!!1

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back