Black People : Supernatural occurrences. Do you believe in them?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by kente417mojo, Dec 20, 2004.

1. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    Do you believe in psychics? How about spirits and supernatural occurrences? Ghosts, demons and possession? What about Voodoo? There are people that believe in "another world" and things that we can't necessarily see, then there are people that think it's just B/S. Which one are you? Have you ever experienced anything out of the ordinary or do you believe that people will just fall for anything. :ghost:

2. 1hotvirgowoman

1hotvirgowoman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    Dude! Don't even get me Started!

3. kente417mojo

Ratings:
    +34
    Why....you must be a scurdy-cat huh? Me too. I don't even watch movies in my house like "Ammityville Horror", "Carrie", "Poltergeist". Non eof that stuff. I beleieve there are crazy things out there.

4. 1hotvirgowoman

Ratings:
    +6
    I have had a couple of experiances in my life. One time, when I was about 13 years old, I had checked out this Book from the Library. My Mom warned me about it but I told her" Naw, Mommy, it's not even dealing with that", anyhow, I shrugged her warning off like it was nothing... The next morning at about 7am, I heard footsteps in the hallway leading from my room to the Bathroom. I listened for a little bit more, thinkin' that maybe one of my Brothers' was playing a trick on me, un uhn, couldn't be, cause I heard them talking outside with my Moms'.On the Second day, it progressed to a Ball being bounced outside my door then , the footsteps. This "haunting" lasted for three days. Upon returning the Book back to the Library, the "visits" ceased. This, seriously scared the S*** out of me. I prayed very hard those three couple of days- God answered me and told me that it was that Book.

You know, it's weird, most people think that scary things only happen at night- it's even scarier when it's done to you in the daytime! Believe Dat!

5. kente417mojo

Ratings:
    +34
    I went with my mom to a camera store to buy a flash for her camera. The one she wanted wasn't there, except for a used one. So we bought that one. Well, one day I was sitting on her couch and she said "I'm taking that flash back"..and I asked her "why". She said, "Something happened last night, and I don't want to tell you what". She didn't want to tell me because she knows I would run out of the house and drag her with me. I hate spirits and demons. When we took the flash back it stopped.

6. 1hotvirgowoman

Ratings:
    +6

Man, you are NOT alone!. When I was younger, I used to Love Scary Movies- I still do. I have almost an obsession with the unkown, it both fascinates and scares me. But nowadays, I leave that kinda stuff to the adventurous Folks- i have been there- on numerous occasions and I don't want to go there again.

Ya Dig?

What about you Kente- got any experiances of your own Cutie?

7. 1hotvirgowoman

Ratings:
    +6

But, what actually happened, if you don't mind my askin'?

8. 1hotvirgowoman

Ratings:
    +6
    And I am not gon' lie to you Kente, I'm a Puure-dee Scaredy Cat fo'sho!!!!

You did a good deed by starting this thread...See, it's Therapuedic....I'm feeling better.....

9. kente417mojo

Ratings:
    +34

Honestly....I didn't ask because I really don't want to know.

As far as myself...I only had two things that happened to me that freaked me out. It was when I was like 10 and me and my brother had this bunkbed. Well, one day I was alone in the room playing and something I dropped fell between the bunkbed and the floor. I had to bend down in this weird position to pick it up (my foot was raised in the air a little to keep my balance) and I felt someone touch the heel of my foot. I felt it perfectly because I had no shoes or socks on. I didn't see anything, but I know what a hand feels like. Oh, there was one time me and my brother had this race track and we were playing with it. Well, we unplugged it and it was still working. The cars were going around and around for like a minute. My mom threw that thing away with the quickness.

10. 1hotvirgowoman

Ratings:
    +6

Dats' some CRAZAY S*** right there!!.

I have also lived some of these Supernatural experiances thru my Aunt. She told me that one time, she fell asleep in her apt. and awoke to someone clearing their throat, she looked really hard to see who it was but she couldn't see, all she saw was a blurry figure searching thru her refrigerator!. Mind you, she lived alone and NO ONE had a spare key to let themselves in!!!.
    She told me that she prayed to Jehovah and the apparition vanished.She also slept with The Bible on her chest for the rest of the night!.

But one note about my Aunt. She has and has read a bunch of Supernatural -related articles in her home. She has also viewed countless Demonized Movies. Which brings to mind a lil' ditty my Mom used to tell me " If you Open your Mind to the Demons- you are leaving your mind open for them play tricks with you" and I find that to be true to this day.