Science and Technology : SUPERMOON--Lunar Eclipse! Tonight

Chevron Dove

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2009
*****Super Moon ***** Harvest Moon***** Eclipsed Moon*****

Rain, rain go away, come back another day. It has been raining and raining for a couple of days in my area, and can’t help but believe that it is definitely due to this upcoming HARVEST MOON. But this year, this mark of the turn of the season from summer to autumn, Harvest Moon, is also reported to be a SUPERMOON and also a TOTAL LUNAR ECLIPSED MOON! Wow! That’s 3 wonders happening at one time which is scheduled to begin in a few hours. I also would like to report a 4th happening that this Harvest Moon has become apart of that is very intriguing. It is also apart of a Solar-Lunar Eclipsed Sequence that many people, including myself, correlate to a Biblical prophesy phenomenon that many people have tried to interpret and to understand.

Although the Bible also states that ‘no one will know the day or hour’ when the ‘end time’ begins, the solar-lunar eclipse sequence is written to be the mark of when it will begin to occur, but this year though, there will be two of these sequences. The first one of which this harvest moon is apart of, began about two weeks ago on September 13, 2015 with a solar eclipse that occurred below our planet star and people in certain parts in these regions could see the eclipse. It was apparently about 90% totality at some point. And so afterwards, our moon circled for the next 14 days and now will line up in a few hours to commence into the position of a complete lunar eclipse to complete this solar-lunar eclipse sequence this month. The second sequence is scheduled to occur at the mark of the Vernal (Spring) Equinox with the solar eclipse happening around March 20 and the lunar eclipse happening around April 4, about 14 days later after the solar eclipse. The Bible definition of a solar eclipse [the sun shall turn as black as sackcloth] does not define in detail what kind of solar eclipse will occur, but it only defines that it will be a solar eclipse and this is because of a specific reason. After our planet star split, there happens to be many different kinds of solar eclipses, some hybrid, some partial and some reach totality but only in certain regions and only for a few minutes. Likewise, lunar eclipses [blood colored moon] are not able to be viewed by everyone in most cases when it occurs, and at times, lunar eclipses are partial or full.

My frustration with some eclipses too is due to the area I live in for the most part. Sometimes, the tree line becomes an obstruction for me to be able to view certain eclipses and at other times, it's the clouds. Because I live close to the ocean, I would believe that many times the lunar eclipses are difficult for me to view. It's probably because of the gravitational pull that our moon has on our planet star, it also gathers up the clouds and therefore, many times the eclipse will become hidden behind the thick clouds and this has been what is reported to happen in my area tonight. Because it is also a Super moon and an eclipse, I will probably not be able to see this wonder with my own eyes, but I can certainly feel its’ impact because it is raining and raining and raining! So for this Autumnal Equinox, the Harvest Moon is having a little help bringing in the seasonal change! Well, I just love the Fall Season and I am looking forward to seeing the Autumn leaves[!] that is, if the time is not yet full for the end times prophecy! This is my favorite season! Following is a brief clip of an article posted on the internet:

What you need to know about the supermoon lunar eclipse

It almost sounds like something from a comic strip: A total supermoon lunar eclipse, also known as a blood moon. But this is for real —….

So, how rare is this?
The last time this happened was in 1982. The next time this will happen will be 2033.
Lunar eclipses, however, are not rare. Other lunar eclipses have occurred in recent years, but they've fallen at 3 or 4 in the morning….

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...nar-eclipse-super-moon-need-to-know/72790162/

Rain, rain go away, come back another day. It has been raining and raining for a couple of days in my area, and can’t help but believe that it is definitely due to this upcoming HARVEST MOON. But this year, this mark of the turn of the season from summer to autumn, Harvest Moon, is also reported to be a SUPERMOON and also a TOTAL LUNAR ECLIPSED MOON! Wow! That’s 3 wonders happening at one time which is scheduled to begin in a few hours. I also would like to report a 4th happening that this Harvest Moon has become apart of that is very intriguing. It is also apart of a Solar-Lunar Eclipsed Sequence that many people, including myself, correlate to a Biblical prophesy phenomenon that many people have tried to interpret and to understand.

Although the Bible also states that ‘no one will know the day or hour’ when the ‘end time’ begins, the solar-lunar eclipse sequence is written to be the mark of when it will begin to occur, but this year though, there will be two of these sequences. The first one of which this harvest moon is apart of, began about two weeks ago on September 13, 2015 with a solar eclipse that occurred below our planet star and people in certain parts in these regions could see the eclipse. It was apparently about 90% totality at some point. And so afterwards, our moon circled for the next 14 days and now will line up in a few hours to commence into the position of a complete lunar eclipse to complete this solar-lunar eclipse sequence this month. The second sequence is scheduled to occur at the mark of the Vernal (Spring) Equinox with the solar eclipse happening around March 20 and the lunar eclipse happening around April 4, about 14 days later after the solar eclipse. The Bible definition of a solar eclipse [the sun shall turn as black as sackcloth] does not define in detail what kind of solar eclipse will occur, but it only defines that it will be a solar eclipse and this is because of a specific reason. After our planet star split, there happens to be many different kinds of solar eclipses, some hybrid, some partial and some reach totality but only in certain regions and only for a few minutes. Likewise, lunar eclipses [blood colored moon] are not able to be viewed by everyone in most cases when it occurs, and at times, lunar eclipses are partial or full.

My frustration with some eclipses too is due to the area I live in for the most part. Sometimes, the tree line becomes an obstruction for me to be able to view certain eclipses and at other times, it's the clouds. Because I live close to the ocean, I would believe that many times the lunar eclipses are difficult for me to view. It's probably because of the gravitational pull that our moon has on our planet star, it also gathers up the clouds and therefore, many times the eclipse will become hidden behind the thick clouds and this has been what is reported to happen in my area tonight. Because it is also a Super moon and an eclipse, I will probably not be able to see this wonder with my own eyes, but I can certainly feel its’ impact because it is raining and raining and raining! So for this Autumnal Equinox, the Harvest Moon is having a little help bringing in the seasonal change! Well, I just love the Fall Season and I am looking forward to seeing the Autumn leaves[!] that is, if the time is not yet full for the end times prophecy! This is my favorite season! Following is a brief clip of an article posted on the internet:

It almost sounds like something from a comic strip: A total supermoon lunar eclipse, also known as a blood moon. But this is for real —….

So, how rare is this?
The last time this happened was in 1982. The next time this will happen will be 2033.
Lunar eclipses, however, are not rare. Other lunar eclipses have occurred in recent years, but they've fallen at 3 or 4 in the morning….

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...nar-eclipse-super-moon-need-to-know/72790162/

Chevron, I think that's happening tomorrow (Sunday), from what I've heard on local news. Great to see you again. God Bless!

Chevron, I think that's happening tomorrow (Sunday), from what I've heard on local news. Great to see you again. God Bless!

Thank you! lol! I was in the grocery store at the time it was said to peak. I can't see a thing anyway, my skies are completely white and it's still raining here in North Carolina, non-stop.

THE MOON IS ECLIPSING RIGHT NOW, I saw the beginning of it, but now, it's complete cloud coverage in my neck of the woods! And literally, I mean, my neck of the woods. One of the fellows in my neighborhood came out of the woods where I live and came right up to my car! he was hunting deer and when I told him I was trying to see the eclipse, he got excited, whipped out his phone, put his arm in my car window and showed me a cool app on how to view stars, constellations, planets and etc. I'm so glad he's nice, and he knows me because , I'm like .... 'Do you realize how you startled me!

So, how rare is this?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back