Black People : Super Secrets for your home.....

Light

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Okay coming from the uber nerd side of the nation.....

Here is a secret to keep your children out of the dentist chair

Use peroxide to swish your mouth at least three timez a week....

Dont swallow it ... just swish and spit after it has foamed your mouth ... that is the same cleaning action used in all cleaning items... 3% peroxide is harmless in your mouth and it can be found at the dollar store in huge bottles for a dollar.... (people like to hide secrets in plain view, just to see how simple the population is).......

See your teeth collect food "especially meat" and it rottz it rottz and turns to sugar just as if you were making some gooood liquahhh.. ehehehe.... then it rottzz your teeth... but the peroxide getz every were a tooth brush cant get and more it cleanz your tongue with out scrubbing it....

hydrogen-peroxide.jpg

Here is the second secret.......
Take half a bottle of peroxide and mix it with half a bottle of that hand cleaner stuff... like Active X or other hand cleaners that you dont have to wash you just rub your hands together and it cleans them with out any water necessary.... Mix those bottles together and put a spray nozzle on top that you can buy from the dollar store .... Then go and spray your entire house the bathrooms the windows the floors counter tops bedroom bed cloths in closet... every thing you can think of and you and your children will not get sick at least 25% less plus you can use it for every thing from cuts to cleaning skin to spraying smelly shoes to keeping bugs out of your home... I have been doing this for yearz ... If you do this you will not have to buy most cleaners because most clearer's are just low deluded peroxide anyway... the less peroxide in it the more you have to use and the more you will buy... unfortunately I cant afford my own distillery to make high potency peroxide; I would need high pressure tanks and h203 divider.... and right now I cant even afford a salt water fish tank.... but any way .... itz all a trick and they hate me muhahahahahahahhaha....

31RDrlO39PL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

When I was a kid I used to mix chemicals and stuff together and try to get my family members to drink it .... man I am so glad they never trusted me... but when I became older I started to learn the chemicalz and such...

But do not use the mixture in your mouth lol ....
Once again do not use the mixture in your mouth....
Or eyez

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back