Black People Politics : Super predator clapback!

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by NNQueen, Jun 23, 2016.

1. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,863
    I know this is an old topic but I ran across this video and found it interesting and so important to remember. And Angela and Van were new to me. Angela Rye is feisty and full of fire...she and Van Jones Van is no slouch either. Don Lemon...scary.

Do you think they addressed Clinton's comments effectively?

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    :11100:i am going to marry angela.....as soon as i find out her number

3. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736

This was a lot of cross talk where nobody is really discussing the same topic.
    Seems there was about 6 different issues and everyone was in their own lane focused on their point.

What was the topic of this discussion?

The deflection game is real...

"I don't, for the life of me, understand how we got to a place where this woman who is running for pResident and did not cheat on her husband is all of a sudden the predator"

Interesting that Angela uses the term "predator" here.
    Refer back to how she responded to the term in the video above, rightfully so.

After a while people just forget about the topic and hear the ranting, which is a common debate tactic to evoke an emotional retreat to the increase of energy that is released. Seen it many times, and it works on those that are easily intimidated by the energy. The way to address the "rant", is to focus back on the topic, because the rant is a way to disguise the deflection under the veil of emotion.

Keep in mind, the Bill Clinton investigation wasn't about Monica Lewinski affair, but about the Paula Jones sexual harassment, along with other sexual abuse and harassment allegations that would be discovered as well.

Angela sounded like Whoopi and Joy from the View, essentially focusing on the consensual affairs and discrediting the other rape and sexual abuse allegations as mere "infidelity".