The Front Porch : Sup, bros and sis.

Hi, I'm slickbeast. I'm a creole from Mauritius, a bit like Louisiana's creole (mixed blacks and French) I guess. I only became conscious of my African ancestry only when I came here in Australia, while all that time I was oblivious of the fact that creole culture stemmed from African culture, to a larger extent, and meditteranean culture .

I came with an agenda too. I want to reclaim a history denied to us. I'm here to promote African and creole (Rodriguan and Mauritian, Seychelle, Reunion, Martinique and Guadeloupe, as Louisiana) around the world.

Please check this video about a" white man telling the truth about Egypt", making a powerful and convincing case for ancient Egypt (Pre Alxexander) being negroid. Go there please and refer it to your friend.

I want to stress that I don't hate white people but I simply want to reclaim what is rightfully ours.
Welcome... smile, May you find what you seek here, may we all :)

Hi, I'm slickbeast. I'm a creole from Mauritius, a bit like Louisiana's creole (mixed blacks and French) I guess. I only became conscious of my African ancestry only when I came here in Australia, while all that time I was oblivious of the fact that creole culture stemmed from African culture, to a larger extent, and meditteranean culture .

I came with an agenda too. I want to reclaim a history denied to us. I'm here to promote African and creole (Rodriguan and Mauritian, Seychelle, Reunion, Martinique and Guadeloupe, as Louisiana) around the world.

Please check this video about a" white man telling the truth about Egypt", making a powerful and convincing case for ancient Egypt (Pre Alxexander) being negroid. Go there please and refer it to your friend.

I want to stress that I don't hate white people but I simply want to reclaim what is rightfully ours.

Welcome to destee!
Very interesting story.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back