The Front Porch : Sup, bros and sis.

SlickBeast

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 2, 2011
Down Under
Occupation
Programmer/Game developer
Hi, I'm slickbeast. I'm a creole from Mauritius, a bit like Louisiana's creole (mixed blacks and French) I guess. I only became conscious of my African ancestry only when I came here in Australia, while all that time I was oblivious of the fact that creole culture stemmed from African culture, to a larger extent, and meditteranean culture .

I came with an agenda too. I want to reclaim a history denied to us. I'm here to promote African and creole (Rodriguan and Mauritian, Seychelle, Reunion, Martinique and Guadeloupe, as Louisiana) around the world.

Please check this video about a" white man telling the truth about Egypt", making a powerful and convincing case for ancient Egypt (Pre Alxexander) being negroid. Go there please and refer it to your friend.

I want to stress that I don't hate white people but I simply want to reclaim what is rightfully ours.

Hi, I'm slickbeast. I'm a creole from Mauritius, a bit like Louisiana's creole (mixed blacks and French) I guess. I only became conscious of my African ancestry only when I came here in Australia, while all that time I was oblivious of the fact that creole culture stemmed from African culture, to a larger extent, and meditteranean culture .

I came with an agenda too. I want to reclaim a history denied to us. I'm here to promote African and creole (Rodriguan and Mauritian, Seychelle, Reunion, Martinique and Guadeloupe, as Louisiana) around the world.

Please check this video about a" white man telling the truth about Egypt", making a powerful and convincing case for ancient Egypt (Pre Alxexander) being negroid. Go there please and refer it to your friend.

I want to stress that I don't hate white people but I simply want to reclaim what is rightfully ours.

Welcome SlickBeast! :hi:
Niiiice profile pic...mmmm

But anyways,

What video are you talking about, where is it?
A white man telling the "truth" about Egypt?
Which Egypt are we speaking of? The Arabic Egypt? Or the BLACK Egypt?

And why should I listen to a WHITE man tell myself (whom is BLACK) the truth about Egypt?

Welcome SlickBeast! :hi:
Niiiice profile pic...mmmm

But anyways,

What video are you talking about, where is it?
A white man telling the "truth" about Egypt?
Which Egypt are we speaking of? The Arabic Egypt? Or the BLACK Egypt?

And why should I listen to a WHITE man tell myself (whom is BLACK) the truth about Egypt?

Hi, there and thanks for your nice comment.

The video is entitled, "white man tells truth black Egypt." Why should you listen to this man? Most black egypt videos on youtube are from Afrocentrists that have zero academic credentials or are not back by real evidence; second, credible evidence from the opposite side is a more potent weapon against those (same opposoite side) who want to deny our history, and third good evidence is good evidence whether it is white or black.

We are talking about ancient Egypt.

Hi, there and thanks for your nice comment.

The video is entitled, "white man tells truth black Egypt." Why should you listen to this man? Most black egypt videos on youtube are from Afrocentrists that have zero academic credentials or are not back by real evidence; second, credible evidence from the opposite side is a more potent weapon against those (same opposoite side) who want to deny our history, and third good evidence is good evidence whether it is white or black.

We are talking about ancient Egypt.

I'm assuming you mean this video?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back