Brother AACOOLDRE : SUNS OF GOD

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Mar 28, 2017.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +411
    SUNS OF GOD

By Acharya S (D.M. Murdock)

The Late Acharya proves in her book SUNS OF GOD that Jesus was symbolic of the sun. She digs deep in chapter 13 “Jesus Christ, son of God”.

She even quotes early church fathers like Tertullian saying “You say we worship the sun, so do you” p447

Christians also equated the last book of the OT Malachi’s “Sun of Righteousness” with Jesus. Along with Amen-Ra in Rev 3:14

I took a liken to the Egyptian Amen-Ra because Ra, the sun God was nicknamed The Cat. This is how the Catholics got the front part of their name.

Acharya S also states:

Tertullian referred to Paul’s Resurrection of the flesh (XLIX) comments at 1 Cor 15:21 and compared the glory of the sun to that of Christ and the glory of the moon (That is the Church)p.447 I knew the ancient Egyptians called the sun and moon the universe. And Catholics say their name means Universal. So Cat=sun Hathor=Moon we have a pun of Catholic here.

Jesus is also a type of the OT Joshua, based on the Egyptian Shu who hold up the Sun.

In order to win a military victory Joshua holds up the Sun in a battle and wins.

However, when we get to the NT Jesus body is eaten up as a wafer (sun) in defeat. Why do the opposite?

Because the word Gospel (Euaggelion) is Greek for “good news of military victory”. This is the victory of the Roman Emperor Titus who razed the Jewish temple from which the sun of man predicted. In the OT cannibalism was a sin of military defeat.

2. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +411
    I got some breaking news. I was thumbing through the "Suns of God" book and she posted a picture of a catholic magazine called "Envoy with hands holding up the ancient pagan sun wafer used in asking Is this God" the circular wafer is between the G and the D to spell God. I wish she was still living so I could ask her the year and moth of the magazine. I will go to the library and scan this so I can put it on FB.