Sunlover - Violating Rule # 1

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by Sunlover, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Sunlover

Sunlover Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +35
    I am all for the Higher Standards and all, but...

After reading this discussion its crystal clear to me that the bar is raised or lowered depending on the user. Is it asking too much that it be applied equally in every violation without exception? Otherwise "Higher Standards Required" lacks any real credibility.

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Sunlover ... our higher standards will be applied as we see fit.

Once a Member crosses that line, moving into the area of disrespect, disruption, violations, etc., they will get what ever we give.

That is where the consistency will be, and if you or anyone does not want to be subject to that, don't cross that line.

Our # 1 rule clearly states, if in our opinion, along with the recently added, When Moderators Are Moderating - Stay Out of the Way.

Since you've crossed this line, you will be suspended for 7 days, getting what ever we give.

If you choose to return after this suspension, you will be required to live within the confines of our rules, peace, and purpose, or get what ever we give ... again.

If you seek more consistency than this, find a site that provides it to you.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    [Today 05:32 PM] Destee: in fact, i'll put you out of your misery ... you won't have to worry about a welcome from us, ever again

[Today 05:31 PM] Destee: Sunlover ... spare you what? ... a welcome? ... that's what we do here ... if you don't like it ... don't come here.

[Today 05:27 PM] Sunlover: Coger spare me

[Today 02:27 PM] Clyde Coger: wb...Sister Sunlover!