Science and Technology : Sun Unleashes Major Solar Flare at Earth (Video)

Can someone explain the significance of this to me??? I'm jy ignorant in this kinda stuff

Ok, look at it this way.

The sun shot a magnet, that has a magnetic field, at earth, which is surrounded by it's own magnetic field. Well when the two fields cross paths, there will be a disruption in the earth's field. Now the effect can, and do vary, from harmless, to putting you light out for a while. Think of it as an EMP pulse.

So if I still have you....

People in the trade calls this "coupling" the holy grail," and how they couple will determine the intensity of what is called a geomagnetic storm.

But the deal is, until it hit, no one knows the intensity or the damage that it caused.

Peace!

Yes, and somewhat no.

Entropy is just like senescence, they both are a product of time. And over time, everything changes and ends because entropy is a pervasive force. That the yes.

The somewhat no is that you have certain elements that are expediting the changes you see in the stratosphere. One being pollution, and the other is CFC's. Now the ozone layer is a part of the stratosphere, and it's getting weaker by the day due to the things I pointed out. So when the sun's rays constantly pass through this layer, it only makes it worst, and sooner or later, it will dissolve.

Peace!

Well said bro. Enki, few understand the second law of thermodynamics, and how it relates to atmospheric conditions.

True, man-made pollution does add to the natural changes in the stratosphere ... btw, to encourage interest in entropy, I spoke briefly about it my book, Does Color Matter.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back