Black Astrology : Sun sign astrological interpertations can be misleading

Discussion in 'Black Astrology' started by ANGELIC SOUL, Jul 28, 2005.

1. ANGELIC SOUL

ANGELIC SOUL Well-Known Member MEMBER

I gotta a job while I chase my dream
    Ratings:
    +2
    Hello family,

It has been awhile I know, I am glad to be back for a time. I have been on a spiritual awakening and a spiritual journey, seeking knowledge and finally applying what it is have learned.

One of my gifts is astrology. I have found and am still finding many interesting facts about this skill. I must say that I have read brother Aquil's astrological interpretations for the past 3 years and have found them interesting and very accurate. I respect his knowledge on this gift 100%.

Having said that with all honest, I must say something about the astrological interpretations on each individual sign. I must caution anyone who is or who might find themselves in situations that involve love relationships or friendships, family relationships with others that according to SUN SIGN astrology claims you are NOT compatiable with. I have found (within my own chart as well) that even though our sun sign (the month in which you were born) might indicate a mismatch (Taurus loving a Sagittarius for example) you have to look at much more within each individual chart than just a sun sign.

So during the sexual compatiable and relationship matches in Aquil's interpretations, I have found that I do not agree with whom certain sun signs should NOT be matched with!

I for example and a Taurus, technically sun sign astrology states that I should not be with air signs or fire signs. But upon further looking in my chart, I have found as other astrologers that I am very compatiable with Gemini, Libra, Sagittarius, and Aries for love and marriage!! However, if you look at ONLY sun sign astrological facts it says no stay away!!! I have a lot of fire in my chart as is my rising sign so I am therefore compatiable with air signs and fire signs. I have found that water signs and earth signs I am less compatiable with. This can be be applied to sexual compatibility as well.

So, for FYI before making a jump decision on a particular sign have your chart looked at more deeply, it may be that you are going to face a lot of challenges within a particular match up...( I don't like to say that there is incompatibility) or it may be that you might have a much "smoother" time in a particular relationship, just don't go by the sun sign.

Ok, I am off my soap box. Take care, love, peace and many blessings!

2. Aqil

Aqil Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +114
    Welcome home LB...and thank you for your kind words. Hopefully this will explain much of what you have experienced astrologically:

This is quite true, LB...especially since we all have a Sun-sign, Moon-sign and a rising sign...and all three of these power points may be in any one of the 12 signs of the zodiac. Some people have the Sun, Moon and Ascendant in one sign (e.g., singer Angela Bofill...she is a TRIPLE Taurus!!!) Here is more info re: the power points in your horoscope...each has particular meaning according to the sign position and house placement they occupy in your horoscope at the time of your birth:

The Sun represents your basic character; what you need to feel fulfilled, recognized and important. It relates to and represents your drive for significance. It is the individuality.

The Moon is referred to as the subconscious mind, relating to the past, childhood conditioning, instinctive patterns, feelings, and your inner nature. It is the personality.

The Ascendant (or rising sign) shows how you project yourself; the window through which you see the world and the world sees you. It is the mask you wear before others.

The planets in your horoscope show what kinds of energies operate in your horoscope.

The signs show how these energies operate.

The houses show where these energies operate.

Your natal chart is quite unusual in that there were no celestial bodies in the water signs at the time of your birth. Four planets, including your Ascendant, are in the fire signs (Mercury and Venus, your ruling planet, are in Aries; Jupiter, your life ruler, Neptune and your Ascendant are in Sagittarius). Two planets are in the air signs (Mars and Uranus), and four planets are in the earth signs (the luminaries, Saturn and Pluto). No planets in the water signs indicates that you lack sensitivity or the ability to feel deeply and intuitively. Your emotions are well-controlled; you are not influenced by your environment, and you do not show your moods. You still have feelings, however, but you express them on a different level. Your motivation will not be to nuture (Cancer) or feel deeply (Scorpio) or know intuitively (Pisces)...the fire element is prominent...action, enthusiam and flair take over. In addition, your natal Sun in Taurus tenants the 5th house in your horoscope, which is ruled by the fire sign Leo on the natural zodiac...

You have proffered some excellent astrological advice, LB...thank you...and keep reading...:star:

3. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    :teach: Another interesting addendum:

In your horoscope there are 4 planets in the earth signs, and no planets in the water signs. There are 2 planets in the air signs; and 4 planets in the fire signs, including your Ascendant.

There are 3 planets in the cardinal signs; 3 planets in the fixed signs, and 4 planets in the mutable signs, including your Ascendant. Therefore your sub-signature is mutable fire - Sagittarius! In other words, you are a Sagittarian underneath!

4. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    Your natal Sun in Taurus occupies the sector in your horoscope called the 5th house. "Houses" are the astrological divisions of our planet Earth, just as the twelve signs of the zodiac are astronomical divisions of the Heavens. The houses number twelve also, and they represent every aspect of human existence. The Sun is accidentally dignified in the 5th house, because this house is ruled by the fire sign Leo on the natural zodiac, and Leo is ruled by the Sun. The 5th house is the house of love, creativity, children and social pleasures, and this house place of the Sun gives you a love of life and a powerful will towards self-expression.

You seek pleasure and you want to be noticed and appreciated. You are highly competitive, with an inclination toward sports, music, the theater and other artistic pursuits. You project yourself in the most dramatic way possible, searching for pleasure and romance, and you attract many friends with your sunny and happy disposition. At times, however, you seem to be naively childish and egocentric, lacking maturity and subtely. Your behavior may be blatant and overly theatrical, like that of a prima donna...

You often take large risks because of your almost blind self-confidence. You love children and you are actively interested in their development and education. You are also an ardent lover; when you are involved in a love affair, it can be all-consuming. Nonetheless, you are capable of being loyal to one mate in your love expression...but since your Sun is in Taurus, a fixed earth sign, there can be possessiveness and jealousy.

The Sun in the 5th house takes on many characteristics of the sign Leo, which is another reason why you have an affinity for those born under this sign...

5. n2deepthings

n2deepthings Active Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4
    I just joined this group. and mos def what she says its true, relationships, wealth, fame, are all functions of mundane interpretations, there are more profound uses of Astrology on a spiritual level - for those seeking spiritual self knowledge. As for sign compatability, she is also correct, there are other issues, 7th house its rulers, and residing planets, venus and mars placements, planetary aspects, as well as transits and progressions, and Ascendant rulers. www.astro.com is one location to get chart readings (time of birth and location (not hospital) are needed.

Their readings tend to be in the mundane area.

Peace and Blessings Gemini with Capricorn rising and Capricorn moon

6. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    Peace n2deepthings06, and welcome aboard...and I agree with your comments re: spiritual astrology.

You're correct, n2deepthings06...I touch on several of these variables in my thread "Sexual Compatibility from an Astrological Perspective." Here is an excerpt:

Sexual attraction is usually what brings two people together in the first place – leading to love, courtship, marriage and children. For those contemplating marriage, a comparison of the two horoscopes by a competent astrologer is advised. He or she will examine the horoscopes, comparing the couplets 5th house of love and children, and 7th house of marriage and relationships. In lieu of this, it is well to know certain principles that govern the sexual affinities of the astrological signs.

The air (Libra/Aquarius/Gemini) and fire (Aries/Leo/Sagittarius) signs go beautifully together, with air both fanning and cooling the flames. There is also a natural affinity between the earth (Capricorn/Taurus/Virgo) and water (Cancer/Scorpio/Pisces) signs. Earth-sign people are fortunate in one respect: they are the only ones who can mate successfully with two elements (earth and water), giving them six sexual choices instead of three.

The mating of like elements – i.e., fire with fire, water with water, and air with air – is not the most desirable...this kind of union can result in too much inbreeding. Only in the case of earth with earth is the relationship good, but astrologers consider it still better if an earth sign mates with a water sign.

Yes...this is an excellent astrological website...one of the best...

Thank you...I have a good friend who is a double Capricorn with the Moon in Gemini...

7. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    IS THERE A REASON WHY LEO'S AND SCORPIOS AND LEO'S AND TAURUS ARE SO INTIMATELY PASSIONATE? I'M THINKING BACK ON SOME PAST RELATIONSHIPS AND TENDED TO NOTICE WHERE MY GREATEST PASSION WAS AT...AND WHY IS IT THAT LEO'S AND LIBRA'S TEND TO HAVE SUCH A ROUGH TIME INTIMATELY?

8. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    Relationships are very important to Scorpios, for they have a magnetic appeal that is almost universal. They tend to focus on their partner's reactions as a way to avoid facing their own. Since this sign is strongly related to the desire principle and the sex drive, there is tremendous emotional force behind the Scorpion’s romantic excursions. They seem to attract crises, and may put themselves through infernos of jealousy and rage before they learn to stop trying to control people. (Your Moon is in Scorpio.)

The dramatic sense of Leo and their tendency to dominate – while great assets on the stage – can create problems in an intimate relationship. The need to give can also be a need to control the person to whom one is giving, and the very intensity of Leo’s giving can be hard to take, causing an affair to “burn out” before its time. On the other hand, an evolved Leo person who is conscious of his/her own egoistic tendencies can be a wonderful mate: generous, imaginative, witty, loyal, romantic, and totally committed to giving their partner the best of everything...

And you will never find a more loyal and faithful marriage partner than a Taurus. When a Taurean marries, he/she takes the words "til death do you part" seriously. They tend to be fixed in their ideas and mannerisms, hence the expression, “stubborn as a bull.”

Taurus rules the five senses, and these people are tuned in to the subtlest nuances of colors, sounds and fragrances. They are slow to take offense, but once their anger is aroused, they are implacable. However, being ruled by Venus, Taureans are fundamentally peace-loving souls with strong libidinal natures who enjoy all the good things of life, especially eating, drinking, music and art. With their affectionate nature and slow sensuality, Taurus people are among the finest partners of all the signs. They make devoted partners and caring parents, though they are both possessive and overprotective.

Libra is an air sign, Leo is a fire sign...air and fire are compatible elements, thus Leo and Libra are very compatible. Leo is very passionate and can find permanent sexual bliss with Libra. The Lion radiates physical magnetism, and has the capacity to enliven his mate. The flamboyant, enthusiastic Leo exuberance is contagious to Libra, and the Libran can give the Lion the feeling of being totally adored, which puts him right where every Leo wants to be – the center of attention. Each can supply what the other needs in order to make an exciting and pleasing union.