Black Spirituality Religion : Suicide!!!

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by dattaswami1, Jun 21, 2006.

1. dattaswami1

dattaswami1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10
    Suicide!!!

This human life is very rare. Next human birth is still rare. The ignorance of real aim of the life leads to thoughts of suicide due to tensions created in this unreal drama. Will any body kill himself or herself really on the stage while acting a drama? Is he or she not a fool? Is he or she not mad? Suppose a student is defeated in cricket game and commits suicide. Is he or she not mad? Suppose a student is defeated in cricket game and commits suicide. Is he not a fool? The game itself is a side activity meant for a change. This worldly life is just a side activity and one should not get even tension in this worldly life, not to speak of suicide!

At the Lotus Feet of His Holiness Sri Dattaswami

Anil Antony

Universal Spirituality for World Peace
    antonyanil@***************************

2. cursed heart

cursed heart Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    Interesting:thinking:

3. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    suicide...

if only we were as wise as you...but since we aren't,people are gonna continue to have breakdowns and commit suicide,yes we often take things in this life too literally and we shouldn't no but we humans are fallible and have all sorts of complex issues within each of us,some of us do alright with these problems and some of us don't and feel trapped and alone even if there are family and friends to talk to and that's the real tragedy because the saddest thing in this life is feeling that there's no one to listen,i've seen folks have nervous breakdowns and it's very sad when a person that you admire goes over the edge mentally and your words to them do no good,i would never take my life but i understand some of the turmoil of people at the end of thier rope.