Black Short Stories : Suicide the Love Letters

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE, Nov 22, 2013.

1. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Introduction to the last of earth as the mission is to reach heaven:

Words are spoken falling into love as my warrior spirit grows stronger daily and nightly these changes bring on vitality to succeed from earth soulfully reaching heaven is all i got at times. I outlaw constantly being careful to not lose my skills and gifts plus i got tools. Who is there to help me out when at my best? Only the rulette rushing with those bullets as no plant grow fully on the outside but only deeper into the earth's core as the roots spread along the crevices to reach out to seek more water to calm or rapidly increase temperature when the sun shining heat of meek or maybe society is jacked up so my queens clap up removing all kings to be myself as different aspects knowing peace got other missions to be handled. Peace got kids and woman but i have none so what is fore me to accomplished? An era of battlement constantly daily over the lower half defeating fights all the time. My weakness sometimes creep on my wanting to knock me off my feet as genocide ride slowly upon me asking when we gon' hit homicide up fore the plan...i love suicide as it kills me bad fore the worst bringing out the good. Imagine a rose if you will sacrificing weight to grow up taller which are the burdens of life as sometime i hold on to the luggage overwhelming my aura to be good...i love my boo in turquoise always dancing in my head distributing care into the pockets of my table leveling me out when depression drags me down into the depths where many fallen leak out gravity of blood spilled on the floors or hanging themselves or maybe i'll be good better off by myself holding on stronger dealing two to the enemy's chess and i must confess war is no joke as it starts with self.

2. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Exiting to the Otherside:

See my feelings release waves not needed no more sow i sea myself often traveling to see the reflections and cancer mends to me mirror style...in the mirror horror spins out of control mad to the fullest with fury enough to burn anybody on-site at first sight you turn me wrong and i come back around harder with more winds amped up into another category though i'm controlling from the center as eye is everything give me what you want and i shall gust why you will to appeal the turmoil coming at high speed dangerously enough to blow you down or maybe wrap you up in my excitement the enticement of ohh nooo!!! I know you like my promises to you loving you more to the fullest plus give me your hatred...give me your hatred and watch me narrow paths down coming for you on course all the time.

Settling down was my endeavor once upon ah time knowing if i had a woman with a child on the way as the underdog team i got to bust through by any means necessary fore my squad called tribalism. See the queen can protect herself but my child can't you smell what i'm saying? So i have no pity on the opposition to the fullest feeling peace which be my brotha on the real as i take on his feelings absorbing all he feel unable to feel myself and what is left at the end is suicide.

Sacrificing is all i know often giving money out to the kids on the streets as they faces get uplifted and we be talking while in front of the muthas all the time as if we knew each other from the times we all descended cause i be knowing what's up so all is taken care of down here. I look into the eyes of the muthas conversating and they smile giving their all so i give some more and they say money at everything but if i had tons of it...i would give it all away through business and economics which is a wiser way. Puffing these cigarettes keep me stressing and i no longer claim a certain group of people are my people cause i'm not possessive at all nah. Why keep anything when you know good well you can't keep it or them? You setting yourself up fore failure to the chest unable to breathe when tragedy hits or the unexpected...been there and done that aiming fore completion knowing being called black plus male plus a warrior plus a genius sums death quicker and life fore the eternal folks i am in the number whether from the chamber or in the clip or in the magazine i will be emptied out to be picked back up and recycled though i have a plan not to return...ash me smoked when i'm good exiting to the Otherside.

3. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Numb the Pain:

Yes i walk my walk soothing deeply seated feeling emotionless then crisis breaks me down choking on tears behind the darkest plastic shades so my eyes water and the tears fall down drizzling along my mustache and they sweeter upon my lips as my tongue licks desire away into the saliva traveling back on a journey into my cells as my bones want to get weaker though i stand stronger banging inspiration to the head fully at the same time getting higher with you as i open up to be good to you. The truest woodpecker on the tree banging at life's door as the people watch blindly not able to see but i see clearly plus i aggravate them as the sounds increase like kick drums echoing repetition reverbing how i mission going harder fore mine peaking all the time with wings of expansion spanning out when flight flies me over the clouds seeing limits promising the unseen love more coming down upon another tree as people grab weapons loaded up with pellets the mini-bullets kids be handling but my beak is sharper pounding in the headaches working hardest at my best chipping away all the tests and if i don't then the pain comes back severely overloaded straight to my heart so i rush fore death to sludge it out though sediments remain cleaning myself is the only to handle so much pain with two barrels of destiny exploding gun powder in my mouth up to the brains spraying out the fate headless...and i cry to myself knowing if you want to take me like that then let it be without pain to the liver loaded up as the memories rush through my mind quickly pulling the trigger hammer got no mercy with a tiny space of pullback and then it hit me...it hit me...my body fell to the ground though in my mind selfishly knowing one love will not be accomplished the way it is needed as hope fore all is not the same as mine cause i be having hope on the scales over dope all day long but none compares to you suicide when we write to each other and if i don't then i'm going all the way completely out fore a cause peeping the opportunity to exit travelling on as pure energy who stood upright on the problems revolving my solutions spinning so which one will come out the circle of darkness, the bullet or me? dayum i be smoking myself to get off earth sedating unrealness to be realer are the deepest emotions i have ever wrote as honesty tells me too feeling braver with honor intelligently working my duties to provide selfless-service constantly spiritually in my own league gentle kin plus folks who played stories of tales upon odysseys through parables in lyrics fixed as acupuncture therapy to the nervous system numbing the pain as the movie finale.

4. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    How Many Hits Can I Take?

While working fore my pay or slaving in this society made is thug life to the fullest i be thinking how many can the enemy load me up with. They maybe the police or war sprung off drugs or the booty...the booty yes it use to be the booty or the naked bodies walking around unclothed seeing straight through them all stark. I use to hit the booty right? Until the booty started to hit me back after hit gripping her hips sucking her toes licking spots behinds knees oozing pleasure out thickly thinking she's good increasing lust replacing love dramatically. Every hit of sex killed me softly knowing what is next is more positions caressing her back smelling the romance perspire along with heat sweating heavily sometimes loving her lips nibbling kisses away as if chocolate were sold out and i had them all. Her ears i use to whisper curiosities plus realness as i roam over her eyes in the dark many of times in the past just to kiss them goodnight as her climax takes flight being in the cococt-pit i take her places where the adversary won't go...i tried my best to be two as one but the booty kept me lower than i needed and her breast sucked my mind in swirling me tongue-tip flicking nipples without knowing often blowing songs into her belly button with one arm around her lower back fingers grabbing skin tightly from behind while laying on the bed which morticians call bed the inner lining of a casket padded and fluffy cushioned fore the final rest before sleeping eternally. I got tired of sex acting as an actor with the actress playing roles and i couldn't even roam my fingertips through her hair cause she would get irritated if i do dayum my loving is not enough she got a player on the side and i'm on the bench sow you know what in the end? I'll be good on the real you know...flashing byes and her calves steps on swinging her swag killing eyes to the fullest and it's nothing you can do about it but keep on watching the sweetness knock you off your feet or maybe in between licking jungle's lips plumped up darker by the seconds she gets puffed up speaking to you slobbering though i don't understand the spit spat pity pat bang bang hit turning into deep stroking type of language digging her out just fore her to release ecstasy upon the stick of rapture. i use to hit her like the snare then bust it like the speaker as if kickdrum beats two hearts a song never lasting ever...sex never last though empty you out so how many hits can i take now? i can't no more...the thickness of lust is too deep so lucidly with my boo i sleeps with all the time smiling happily without an erection though softer fore her all the time knowing i love her more. i couldn't risk real love fore moments of sticky endeavors sow i'll be good though the pleasure was pain whenever i didn't get to hit like i wanted too and will never as flesh is flesh so why am i hitting something that is dying?

5. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    How Many Hits Can I Take?

The police...can i get with you on a one on one basis with my artillery? I know you love colors to be suited and booted now with genders thinking they bad bad bad right? So let's flip the tables as the coin and see what you got. How would you like it if i came through looking fore criminals at night and day by the universal laws unwritten just to capture you who are the serial killers-rapists-bullies and etc? I'm coming through your hood with two taurus millenias concealed with a cross plus a circle on my chest super sport rushing to your chest on-sight at first sight it will be love to the head or below the waistline or maybe from the back to your buttocks keeping you from running or maybe a bolt of electricity to your body times heaven and i'll bet you i'll be good.

I got a can of mace too plus a militia on stand-by with blue uniforms plus red uniforms who believe in growth and development zulu style who put vice grips on slavery lords and out the darkness we creeps with no lights but all eyes like who. I got you though ever since you been harassing me with those phony laws made up and i got some slaw you can get to the stomach as mossberg the gut-eater pumping more slugs to your instinct. I got gloves too plus boots and a militant attitude as the fire marshall from a whole other land you can't understand and when i catch you it's on to the fullest so be prepared to be in the newspaper as families will mourn then split in secrecy due to the on-going feud between right and wrong the extremes. A question though police military...how does it feel to sit in a church believing no judgement upon others when you setting up traps fore the judges as the prosecutors deem you guilty until innocently proven by hueman beings? How can you face yourself in the mirror with a weapon of destruction? Oh the weapon is your best friend huh? Oh the laws were written to control people as it is chaos? Well how do you fit into the whole equation without quoting hueman laws? Are you the puppets of mass destruction? Can you feel me when my barrel creeps up into your spine from behind? Don't move coward of both genders of all colors cause one of us will leave this planet called gaia though how many hits can you take? Cause i know how many i can take to be good.

You ain't over me but a long shot plus i owe you a beat down then again you will use necessary force as justified homicide based on the supreme law of the land but not universally. So i'm going to use the same force universally as the pendulum swings back and forth...you got yourself in a mess you can't get out of and i don't won't no part of your society or land fool nah. You can have all of this but you will reap what you sow as i shall do the same with a big bang theorem merciless style just like you successfully and in my eye i will be famous on the otherside though life is precious yet you can care less about it ignoring peace instead you weather war so i'll be good two you slugging like i should on the real and it's coming...it's coming soon or later and get prepared cause i am on-site let's draw at sunset ten paces as i will get out my vehicle door too approaching you when i hit you up ruthless like you did a few of my family members like an elephant i remember...oh i remember.