Suggestions For Solutions Forum

cherryblossom

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 28, 2009
Along with the visions and efforts already coming out of the BrothersChat men, GroupThink and Rebuilding/Reuniting collective, I thought perhaps their aims and Brother Putney's suggestions could one day meld together.

Brother Putney Swope has suggested a separate section/forum for Solutions and each of these areas framed could be sub-forums.

And as I read these, I thought perhaps, the consensus-based solutions could be included in the Destee Newsletter or through other Destee Publications like the "Origins Of Racism" or as well disseminated through the Destee School which Brother Hodee suggested or through the Moodle curriculum.

This was posted in the Men's Forum ("Are We Mature Enough"). So, not wanting to invade their space, I posted it here. Brother Putney probably didn't know about this Suggestions Forum.

Sister Destee, how do you feel about a separate forum for Solutions?

...I have not seen a seperate section as these other seperate sections specificaly dealing with solutions only to the 8 major problems that we face in every city in this nation
1 Drugs
2 gangs
3 drop out rates
4 teen pregnancy
5 curriculum of inclusion
6 After school cultural enrichment programs
7 regentrification
8 and the reversal of poverty in our communities

Now they may not have to be that 8 but at least an 8 that 10 paid members have selected, 10 be seniority, 5 sisters 5 brothers and with the oversight of Destee.

And sections placed for such discussions,

now if the only reponse to a newbie is send me some green then you will get that and that's all you will get, but if we have a serious concern for a dialogue about rolling up our sleaves ans biulding day by daymonth by month creative solutions then by a period of a few months we have something to work with

Along with the visions and efforts already coming out of the BrothersChat men, GroupThink and Rebuilding/Reuniting collective, I thought perhaps their aims and Brother Putney's suggestions could one day meld together.

Brother Putney Swope has suggested a separate section/forum for Solutions and each of these areas framed could be sub-forums.

And as I read these, I thought perhaps, the consensus-based solutions could be included in the Destee Newsletter or through other Destee Publications like the "Origins Of Racism" or as well disseminated through the Destee School which Brother Hodee suggested or through the Moodle curriculum.

This was posted in the Men's Forum ("Are We Mature Enough"). So, not wanting to invade their space, I posted it here. Brother Putney probably didn't know about this Suggestions Forum.

Sister Destee, how do you feel about a separate forum for Solutions?

Sister Cherry Blossom,
You may want to run this by sister Purplemoons, this is her area or her baby I should say. She would better know the answer to your concerns/questions.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back