Suggestion for a New Forum

Discussion in 'Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions' started by river, Sep 5, 2007.

1. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Hey fambly,

I have recently launched Lovely Day Afrocentric Ecards. Besides the staple holiday and birthday and occasion cards every month I will feature four to five celebrations from around the African diaspora. I also have a newsletter that gives information abotut the celebrations and the countries that observe them.

It occurred to me that it might be a really good idea to have a forum where members who live in different countries can share their experiences of different afrocentric celebration/holidays. This is a way of building a connection with our brothas and sistas around the world adding human interest and collective energy to the info I offer in my newsletter.

What thinkest thou?

river

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Sister River ... the site is beautiful and great !!! :toast:

We don't usually create a new forum, unless it has already proven itself needed, by lots of like questions / discussions. Otherwise, it will be just another forum, with very few posts in it.

This is a great topic though, and can maybe be satisfied by creating a thread with a like title, asking the Family to share such information about the holidays in their area. Hmmmm ... maybe in the PanAfrican Forum?

I don't believe we have even one thread speaking specifically to this topic.

If the interest grows to where a whole forum is needed, we can surely create one.

Love You Sister!

:heart:

Destee

3. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Hey sista Destee,

The pan African forum sounds like a good place to start a thread. I will also put a reciprocal link to it from my sites. I bought a link from you at the African American Business Directory.