Sugars That Heal

lwdkairos

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 30, 2001
"Sugars that heal" sounds like a contradiction in terms, but it's the key to one of the most important breakthroughs in recent medical science. We've all been bombarded with warnings about the evils of consuming too much sugar. But, in fact, for our bodies to function properly, we need small amounts of EIGHT ESSENTIAL SUGARS, only two of which-glucose and galactose-are commonly found in our limited, overprocessed diets.

When all eight sugars are available, the health benefits can be astonishing: Individuals regain their ability to fight disease, reactivate their immune systems, and ward off infection. Based on cutting-edge research in the rapidly evolving science of glyconutrients, Sugars That Heal is an exciting new approach to health and disease prevention......(excerpt from Sugars That Heal)

More information regarding this technology can be found on my website www.mannapages.com/teamdawson or purchase the book, Sugars That Heal, Emil I. Mondoa.M.D & Mindy Kitei

Welcome your feedback!

Peace and good health to you

Welcome ~ Welcome ~ Welcome ~

:wave: :wave: Hey There LWDKAIROS :wave: :wave:

Wow !!!! What a WONDERFUL SURPRISE !!!! :jumping:

You know seeing this post here has made my day! You knew that it would too ... didn't you!!???? :)

Such a blessing to have you in our midst, sharing your knowledge
and expertise with us !!! I'm so Happy :spin: !!!

LWDKAIROS, you are also welcome to post a link to your business
in the Web Site, Technology and Business Forum, further up on
the main forum page.

When/If you have a chance, please take part in the discussions.
The Open Forum usually has some hot topic going on in there and
the forum Family is full of poets sharing their delicacies, if you
enjoy that kind of thing.

I don't have to tell you to make yourself at home!

:heart:

Destee

Sugar on da body....

You are correct...too much of the WRONG sugar is BAD for da body. However, the sugar that I am referring to are eight specific 'monosaccharides molecules'. When supplied in the diet, they are called glyconutrients. These "uniquely" structured "sugar" molecules (not to be confused with table sugar) represent the alphabet for biological information...in essence the language that your cells use to communicate. They are connected inside the cell in different orders to transfer different messages, much the same aswe arrange the letters of our alphabet to make different words. The use of these biological words is critical to the health and survival of every cell.

Of the required eight monosaccharides needed for cellular communication to occur, only two - glucose and galactose - are commonly found in the food we eat......hence the need for supplementation of the diet with glyconutritionals.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back