Chief Elder Osiris : Suffering !!!

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
Suffering !!!

Hoteph Beloved Sisters and Brothers:

By being a Free Thinker, such Mental action qualifies you to operate mentally out side of the Box of controlled belief and it allow you to say things you would not ordinarily say, for fear of not being political correct, in other words, a regurgitating of that which is told to you by some one other than yourself, which prevent you from having the freedom to agree or disagree with what is being told to you based on your own freedom of Thought that allowed you to either reach the same conclusion on that which has been told to you or to reject what has been told to you, based on the freedom of your thoughts using the same set of circumstances used by those that are dictating your every belief about those circumstances, incidentally, they do have an affect upon your Life condition and the way you interact with it.

There is no other Ethnic Group whose Suffering in this Life on this Planet that exceed the suffering Black People have experienced and to deny that Truth is to Magnify either your Prejudices and Racism toward Black People or it dramatize the extent of your ignorance about Black People Life experiences on this Planet.

So yes, Black folks have every right to complain as much as we so desire about the Suffering we have had to endure from the hand of those with the evil behavior that inflict such pain that cause suffering upon us and much of our suffering come from the way we have been deceived by People that confess to be born to inflict pain and cause suffering, and to deceive the sufferer that the only way to deal with your suffering is to be forgiving of those that harm you and evilly abuse you, using your Divine innocence and controlled acts of submission to prevent you from doing what is necessary to protect your Black Life.

Beloved, there is no virtue expressed by suffering, they lie to you when they feed you such lies and because of your conditioned transformation, your Diet of Divine Truth and Reality has been changed to Lies, causing you to be susceptible to being deceived and it is all because you do not Know whom you are, other than what you have been told by somebody other than yourselves.

Yes I have said it and I will say it again, there is no ethnic group upon this planet that has suffered more than Black People which include the tribal affliction upon Black people, and yes, you have every right to complain about it but you have a greater responsibility to do something about it and to vow to your dying day, that you will not tolerate anymore suffering coming from the hand of Man, no Mankind, be they Jew, Arab, Caucasian, all other in between and most certainly Black Folks leadership.

Beloved, Death is more Honorable than Life, when defending your dignity, and not to be willing to vow that you will defend your dignity, even unto death, will cause you to continue to experience the Life condition Black folks now are experiencing in this world and will continue to witness the Rape of Afrika, by those that have a history of disrespecting Black people and our House call Afrika, and our Divine Mind, which has been replaced by the evil abusers Mind, calling themselves Human Beings.

We must stop allowing white people to determine whom we are and how we are to behave about our suffering in this world, suffering that was and is caused by those that dictate to us the attitude we should have toward our suffering, to follow that wave of submission, is not healthy for the Divine Mind of Black People, such a Mind we allowed to be replaced by the Human Being Mind and with such a Mind, I invite you to observe our Life Experiences a Reality that verify the Truth of the cause and effect of our Suffering condition, which has been going on for millenniums.

Suffering, no one ethnic group has suffer more than Black People and the proof is that no Ethnic Group has lost more than Black people in our Life action on this planet,well let us take a view of what it is Black folks have lost that give cause for us to be the champion when suffering is the condition of our Experience.

No other people other than Black People can verify the greater lost we have experienced on this planet, Our First Way Ancestors long before the period of the Egyptian Dynasty, they had come to this planet bringing intellectual gifts, knowledge that introduced the Arts and Sciences to this Planet, they came with a theology of the Stars which verified that they did know what God Is and did have a masterful knowledge of where they fit in that Dynamic relationship, as they understood the mystery of the Trinity which included the Infinite Energy, and ITS Attributes, the Stars ( which include the Planets ) and Being of Self and with such information, Knowledge of it with understanding of how to Dynamically interact with such Energy action, caused them to be the wisest of Cosmic Material that has occupied this Planet, as they lived a life of Harmony, Order, Balance, and you tell me that Black people have no reason to complain and hold not the Crown of Suffering with a grudge to be put into action on this planet, and you rather take the opinion of a known experienced Liar and Deceiver, when speaking about our condition on this planet ?

Beloved, only fools follow foolish opinion and the garbage white folks have been feeding us about our Black selves and still do, is all because they are Truly fearful of you being reminded of whom you Black people really are, so they come to us with claimed information that convinces you that there is no such thing as Race and lead you to believe that Race has all to do with only the pigment of the Being, when in fact Race also has to do with the way you Think which cause how you behave and the attitude you express toward the events and circumstances caused by Natural action of occurences.

Have you not notice that all members of the Feline family deal with Nature differently, they develop their culture of distinct habit, based on their mental energy and does not the Race of Panthers behave differently from the Tiger or the cougar from the Lion, they areall members of the feline family, with different mental temperment, causing each to be a distinct race of whatwe call cats and is it not a fact Black Folks behave differently from those other people, each having their own culture behavior of habit, drawing a distinction of difference, with pigment included ?

Well beloved those differences are what constitute Race differences as foras I am concerned and I do not conform to what a known liar tell me about myself, beloved, if you have not detected the difference in Mental action between Black people and those other people with a history of disrespecting us, with the act of acquired behavior by us, not to be counted, we are talking about Nature here, then you represent the level of our Mental as well as physical suffering we have gone through and endured, and not without the lost of untold Millions of Black Lives caused at the hand of those other people telling you that you have nothing to complain about and we must be forgiving in our Time of suffering as if our suffering come from Natural causes and telling you that there is no such thing as Race while Racism dripfrom their Human Being mind.

Beloved, it is Time for Black People to reclaim our Dignity and our Land and get about the business of reconstructing our Glorious Past and to Hell with what others say about us, because it carry a history of Lies and acts of deception coming from them.

A Nation Without Knowledge Of Self, Is The Nation That Will Perish From Lack Of Desire to study ( Think ) To Show Thyself To Be Approved Unto Themselves.

The Problem With Black People Is That we do Not Profoundly Think anymore and the Nation Suffer from the self ignorance we have of ourselves, something we have yet to take seriously.

How pitiful and sad a Black People we have become, in our new acquired Human Being Mind, a Mind that enable us to be happy in our state of physical and Spiritual affliction in the world, a Black state of condition caused by the world that is in power as I speak.

Woe unto You That Know Not the Value Of Divine Knowledge, Which Prevent You From Breaking The Code Of The Black Life, An Ignorance We Posses, Caused by the Human Being, whom We Now Proudly Confess To Be, As Our Present Condition Verify The Error Of Such a Mind Inaction.-osiris

Let Those Of Us That Is Wise and Can See, Understand What Has Just Been Shared With You. -Osiris

When We Are Unaware Of The Truth, Then A Lie Appear To Be The Truth, And we Do Not and Will Not Know the Difference, Because We Are Mentally Locked Into Believing, The Level Where Lies Reside and Truth do not.-osiris

We Can Believe That We Do not Know to be truth, But it is required for Us To Know That Which is True, to do other wise is the action of a Fool, caught up in the activity of the Human Being Mind, A Mind Full Of Mischief, Lies and Deception.-osiris

The Truth, Black Folks Despise The Truth and we now suffer for being so dis piteous before the World.-osiris

A Fool can only be convinced by a Fool, but a wise man is aware of them both.-osiris

The greatest enemy facing black people today is religion and the Satanic Media of america and the western world and running a close third is Black People, an enemy to ourselves.-osiris

In life there is an internal door way to Truth and Reality and in such an environment, there reside the revelation of the answers truly desired about God, Universe, and the divine Self, the True healer of the Body Life organs.-osiris

Visit our Web sight at:

www.fwiamsrm. com and voice your concerns as well.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.-osiris

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.-osiris

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.-osiris

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!-osiris

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!-osiris

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.-osiris

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth-osiris

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.-osiris

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.-osiris

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.-osiris

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.-osiris
>
> The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
and act of deception.-osiris

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness! !! -osiris
>
> Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
Yourselves!! !-osiris
>
> It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
>
> It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
Osiris
> It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
Divinity!!!- Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
Not!!!-osiris
>
> All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
Garvey.
>
> Hoteph
Osiris
> Chief Elder
> Sankofa Repatriation Movement
> Hierophant,Teacher Of Ancient Black Theology
Copyright@2006

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back