Black People : Suddam vs Bush

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by DREYAH, May 27, 2003.

1. DREYAH

DREYAH Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    We all know that America has gone to war with Iraq. We also know that the Americas gave Suddam many chances to avoid war. Though the odds of avoiding war were really stacked against us, we still had that shadow of doubt. We had expected that Suddam was not going to cooperate with us. He is a type of man that enjoys watching chaos, devastation, hatred, and other murderous crimes. He just does not care. Though out first intentions were to go after Bin Laden for the September 11th Terrorist Attack, it is as if we just forgot about him and started focusing all of out intentions on Suddam. They say that the whole idea of this war was to justify what had happened, but to me they seem like they are not doing that.
    The other night I was watching GPTV and I started to wonder if Gore became president instead of Bush, would we be at war now? My theory is that Suddam actions against America are retributions against George W. Bush Sr.
     George W. Bush Sr. started the Desert Storm with Iraq.
     While Bill Clinton was in office we had problems with Suddam, but it was nothing to go to war over.
     Now that George W. Bush Jr. is in office all of a sudden we are being attacked by terrorist and going to war.
     Is it a coincidence?
    Although it is a war and people will die in a war, to me it seems like most of the American soldiers are dying due to technical difficulties instead of dying because of the adversary.
    Do we really know what we are at war for, or have we lost our focus on what we are trying to accomplish form this war? Most people are confused on what we are really fighting for. Some people say it is because of oil. I think of it, as, if you come over to my country and start a war with us, I would burn your natural resources that you would need and depend upon. Why would you hand over something that the enemy needs? Other’s say we are at war because of Bin laden or Suddam weapons. Most others say that we are at war because America does not like the way Suddam treats his people. Why do we care how Suddam treats his people. That is his country and not America, the Republicans, the Democrats, or Bush’s. We are fighting because we (America) can not mind our own business. If we could stay out of other country affairs, we would not have as much tribulations as we have today. Whichever one it is I still say it is foolish and nonsense. Most of the problems could have been solved another way besides war. Why would you want innocent people to die over something you and the adversary could of came to an agreement upon. The only things we can do are stand behind the president’s decision and pray that the soldiers come back home safely.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    indeed u sumed it all up ..............
    our so called leader has nothing more to do but send us to war

3. DREYAH

DREYAH Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm glad somebody else agrees with me most people get highly offended.