Sudan : "Sudanese man being publicly beheaded in Saudi Arabia for being a 'sorcerer'"

RAPTOR

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 12, 2009
By OLIVER PICKUP

The moment man was publicly beheaded in a Saudi
car park for being a 'sorcerer'
  • 44 people have been executed in Saudi Arabia this year
  • Alarming rise in killings since end of Ramadan
  • Seven killed since Sept 5, when executions restarted
  • 140 prisoners facing the death penalty
Shocking footage has surfaced of a Sudanese man being publicly beheaded in Saudi Arabia for being a 'sorcerer'.

Crouched on his knees and blindfolded, Abdul Hamid Bin Hussain Bin Moustafa al-Fakki was executed in a car park Medina, in the west of the country, as dozens looked on last month.

The grainy footage - which MailOnline believes is too graphic to publish - shows the executioner lining his sword up on the back of Abdul Hamid's neck, before one swift stroke decapitates him.

Crouched on his knees and blindfolded, Abdul Hamid Bin Hussain Bin Moustafa al-Fakki was executed in a car park Medina, in the west of the country, as dozens looked on last month.

The grainy footage - which MailOnline believes is too graphic to publish - shows the executioner lining his sword up on the back of Abdul Hamid's neck, before one swift stroke decapitates him.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2055636/Sudanese-man-beheaded-Saudi-Arabia-car-park-sorcerer.html#ixzz1cOKlVAmb

Saudi Arabia, a very close USA ally, is no doubt a tyrannical society and I condemn it's system of beheading as a form of justice. This practice and other inhumane acts by the Saudis or any other country is deplorable and those with the leverage to force them to abandon these primitive ways must do so.
But as a mere observer and non-moslem, I do not wish to excuse or apologize for the Saudis and others for their evil treatment of their fellow human beings. However, I would like to make an observation, which may not be popular and may elicit hostile reaction.
I have often wondered, how many innocent people have been beheaded, their legs and arms torn off by missiles and bombs? Is one beheading better or worse than the other or are they the same? Which beheading has claimed the most victims? Why don't both beheadings or maimings receive the same attention? As deplorable as beheadings are, why are the thousands of maimed ignored, who have the daunting task of continuing to live minus their limbs and with little or no assitance.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back