Sudan : Sudanese Court Sentences Pregnant Woman to Death for Apostasy - Nothing More than Barbarism

dunwiddat

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 17, 2012
Sudanese Court Sentences Pregnant Woman to Death for Apostasy

Why do Muslims feel threatened by Christianity? Christians convert to Islam ever so often but there is not the uproar..but when Muslims convert to Christianity all hell breaks loose. This woman is also accused of committing adultery, how can a woman commit adultery by herself.:( :lol: where is the man...would really like the judge explain that. To say that there is gender inequality in Africa would be the understatement of the year. The reasoning of these judges and men who seem to have women locked in slavery is amazing. Thank God Barbados is 95% black and is a Christian nation... Barbdos was a former slave colony but I am so glad the slave boat landed here, else who knows what the folks here would have to endure in places like Suadan and other areas of Africa. The pain of women in Africa is horrendous.. Added to this is the Boko Haram. This is 2014 and it seems that human rights violations knows know end in the horn of Africa... Men are in control and it seems there is no end in sight. Wonder what it will be like in Africa 50 years from now.:thinking:

Last edited:
Why does anyone suppose that women are under such attack, even by one's own? Can you think of any remedies for this, female slavery?! My first thought: Too bad there is not a king to go in and take women away. Just empty the country. For those who stole the little girls, load up and go get them. You know, it's not going to get better. I think it's going to take war. But who? America can't police all the world. I think vigilante. Mercenary? A Foreign Legion.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back