Black Spirituality Religion : Sudanese Court Sentences Pregnant Woman to Death for Apostasy - Nothing More than Barbarism

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by dunwiddat, May 15, 2014.

1. dunwiddat

dunwiddat Well-Known Member MEMBER

Barbados
    Ratings:
    +1,503
    Sudanese Court Sentences Pregnant Woman to Death for Apostasy

Why do Muslims feel threatened by Christianity? Christians convert to Islam ever so often but there is not the uproar..but when Muslims convert to Christianity all hell breaks loose. This woman is also accused of committing adultery, how can a woman commit adultery by herself.:( :lol: where is the man...would really like the judge explain that. To say that there is gender inequality in Africa would be the understatement of the year. The reasoning of these judges and men who seem to have women locked in slavery is amazing. Thank God Barbados is 95% black and is a Christian nation... Barbdos was a former slave colony but I am so glad the slave boat landed here, else who knows what the folks here would have to endure in places like Suadan and other areas of Africa. The pain of women in Africa is horrendous.. Added to this is the Boko Haram. This is 2014 and it seems that human rights violations knows know end in the horn of Africa... Men are in control and it seems there is no end in sight. Wonder what it will be like in Africa 50 years from now.:thinking:

Last edited: May 15, 2014
  2. dunwiddat

dunwiddat Well-Known Member MEMBER

Barbados
    Ratings:
    +1,503
    :(
    Ahmed Bilal Osman, Sudan's Information minister, told the AFP news agency before the verdict: "It's not only Sudan. In Saudi Arabia, in all the Muslim countries, it is not allowed at all for a Muslim to change his religion.":eek::(

3. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +299
    Why does anyone suppose that women are under such attack, even by one's own? Can you think of any remedies for this, female slavery?! My first thought: Too bad there is not a king to go in and take women away. Just empty the country. For those who stole the little girls, load up and go get them. You know, it's not going to get better. I think it's going to take war. But who? America can't police all the world. I think vigilante. Mercenary? A Foreign Legion.

4. 42Tribes

42Tribes Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +37
    Apostasy?? Dont they know that dumb kracka lingo ruined Europe for hundreads of years and is still doing the same to Asia. Grow some testicles Africa. The rest of Africa needs to unite and smite. The Sudan should get the black fist first.

5. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,742
    as long as we kill each other the white man wins........

6. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +299
    Ya know what folks, the white man has got nothing to do with this here. I'm kind of agreeing with 42Tribes "let the Sudan get the black fist first..." :box: Seems justified to me. Especially the horror that goes on there continually, throwing pregnant women and living children in fires.

7. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,742
    divide and conquer.......

8. 42Tribes

42Tribes Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +37
    Normally I would agree with jamesfrmphilly. I would try to do it nonviolently. I do realize that most of them are very young and the Art of War speaks frequently and adamantly about the value of winning without engagement. It should be done. Genocide is already happening. We are already killing eachother. We cant make it that much worse.

These fools call themselves Arabs When it was their ancestors that created the term. This is a target that has already shunned their blackness and their humanity along with it.

Strategically its a great target.The land is rich in oil, uranium, gold, has an alliance with China and an incredible history. It is the land where the first known nation began. To me its a must do situation for the nuke resources alone.

Who else is going to change the colonialism name, distribute the oil money evenly, get rid of those stupid Islam laws and let some of the people move from the dry areas to other parts of the world but Africans?

9. CSmith

CSmith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +213
    The Qur'an and the Bible say to put people to death for apostasy. What's the problem? I often wonder why Christians ignore the many bible verses where it says the same thing.

10. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,742
    the devil is always behind evil......