Pan Africanism : Sudan Peace Deal: Real or Facade?

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by panafrica, Jan 10, 2005.

1. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
  2. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    If we use history as a moniter, what do you think it will be...and how much history goes counter to what we have learned?

3. Emeka

Emeka Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    If we take history into account (at least 6,000 years) then we will realize that this "peace deal" is really a farce. Although there will be a brief truce from fighting, so as to allow the western multi-national companies the ability to access the oil in that country, the genocide and enslavement of Blacks will continue...only more quietly. I can not believe the gullibility of Black people, who truly believe that the people who have been hell-bent on eliminating them from the face of the earth, for many millennia, will suddenly turn around and seek a peace. And you have people like Mr. John Garang (who I believe has been bought off) selling this "peace" to his people?!!

Tufiakwa!!!

:puke:

4. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    I've adopted the wait and see thang. I'll be watching very closely

5. Emeka

Emeka Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    One only has to look at the very dangerous yet invisible fault line, which runs across the African continent from the Atlantic to the Indian Ocean, and divides the Arabo-Islamic north from Black (largely Christian/indigenous beliefs) sub-Saharan countries, to understand why there will never be peace in the Sudan (or anywhere else where along is division). For many millennia (dating even before the beginning of known history), the lands of Blacks have been encroached upon by their enemies until we lost southern Europe; central and Southern Asia; the lands now known as Middle East; North Africa; eastern Africa is becoming brown, soon it will turn White; the same with Southern Africa; and now, West Africa is currently being invaded by a flood of Caucasoid immigrants (mainly Lebanese and Indians).

So you see this is the state of the Black race. Blacks are oppressed in the lands of their enemies, and they are oppressed in their own lands. How sad, how sad, how sad...

:bye:

6. Emeka

Emeka Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/4165979.stm

See, I told you guys that this "peace" was all about the oil. Look how the multi-nationalists are beginning to make their presence felt. Both the Arab government and the SPLA (led by John "sell out" Garang) will get their share of the dividends from exploiting the ancient lands of the Dinka and the Shilluk. The only people who will loose out are the Blacks themselves.

Yet still the genocide continues. Look how those in southern Sudan (and the rest of Africa, for that matter) sit around and watch, as blatant genocide occurs in Darfur. Who will avenge them? Who will AVENGE them?!!!

:bye:

7. indya

indya Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +23
    I don't know much about this controversy, the news organizations don't give it much space.

I have read that millions of people have lost their lives and been displaced. Is Garang a sell-out or is he trying to help his people. If peace will bring money into the economy won't this help the people?

8. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

You may want to check out the "Genocide Watch in the Sudan" in this very same forum