Sudan : SUDAN GENOCIDE; AMERICAN AFRICANISTS DISPLEASED AT ARAB GENOCIDE/RACISM

jamesfrmphilly said:
if Arabs are killing Africans why are black people in America converting to Islam? why don't the black Muslims speak against it?
are we not black first?

I've had this same question for years brother James. Before I am a Christian...a Muslim...a Hebrew...a Buddist...Hindu...Atheist...I am a black man!

jamesfrmphilly said:
if Arabs are killing Africans why are black people in America converting to Islam?
why don't the black Muslims speak against it?

are we not black first?

Maybe they use the same reasoning as some Christians... the Arabs in Sudan are not being true to their religious doctrine. They as individuals are in the wrong, not the religion.

karmashines said:
Maybe they use the same reasoning as some Christians... the Arabs in Sudan are not being true to their religious doctrine. They as individuals are in the wrong, not the religion.
I have to agree wiht this completely!!!!

For all the muslims in th US to know what is going on in the world, all they have to do is to pick up a paper, watch the news, or look it up on the internet. Ignorance in this day and age is not an excuse.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back