Chief Elder Osiris : Submitting to Our Obama Emotion

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    By Chief Elder Osiris

The more I See and Observe the Behavior of the so call Afrikan American Sub Par Elites toward Obama, the more it is clear to me who today is our most potent stumbling block in America, that prevent the needy and disadvantaged Afrikan in America from fighting and receiving Justice and becoming Liberated from America.

Afrikans have long been conditioned in America to settle for Emotion attachment instead of Thoughtful accomplishment and it is Irrational Emotions that is driving the Afrikan American to Obama, Demanding no accountability to what type policy and program Obama has in Mind to solve the Problems of Racist Motive, Unjustified Prejudice and covert Discrimination embedded in America practice against the so call Black Afrikan in America, if and when he become president.

There is nothing Obama says today in his run for President that Jack Kennedy did not say, that Lyndon Johnson did not say, that Jimmy Carter did not say and that Bill Clenton did not say and he said it so well until the Negro American proclaimed Bill to be our Black President, so by now, Reasonable and Rational Thinking Black People Know that Change in America Government is not meant for the down trodden and disadvantaged Afrikans in America, so what Change and who is to enjoy such change that Obama Promise, which in all practicality he will not be permitted to keep, in this America Lying and Deceiving Society Government.

Will Obama allow the Black Fathers back into the Family while the Family receive Welfare, will Obama cause a Black decline in America Prison System, will Obama cause to cease Black Profiling, will Obama insure a Chicken in every Black in America pot and a car in the garage of the house with the white picket fence, will Obama erase the need for a poverty level in America, will Obama revamp the America Criminal Justice System to do away with its most evil component, the Public Defense department and allow the accused to be privilege to a Defense attorney that is adequately sufficient and equipped just as the Prosecuting Attorneys are ?

Or is it that America will become a Utopian Country for Black People and Injustice will be no more, when Obama is elected President, if Obama Change does not affect the hard core problems that plauge Black People in America, then why is Black Folks so emotional excited over Obams becoming the Presumptive Democratic Nominee, as if America Racism has already allowed him to become president, beloved by me knowing the Evil that come from a Liar and Deceiver, I caution you, do not count your Obama Presidency before it actual happen.

Simply because I am a Realist do not mean I do not desire to see Obama President, I am for anything that might help to open your Mind Eye to what is Divinely Real in our So call Black Afrikan Lives in America, Afrika, and the General World, controlled by a Luciferian Fraternity.

Why is Obama attempting to Chastise and advise Black People in America about what we need to do, when he has yet to scold America for all America has done and still is doing to Black People ?

Why is it that the most prominent Victims in America today, is being treated as being the cause of our victimization in America, expecting Black People to pretend all is well with America now, concerning the way America has acted toward Black People, more specifically the Children of America Enslaved Afrikans.

The New Yorker has sent Black folks a Message in a Satire using the Obama family, Obama and Michelle, depicting them as Terrorist, Michelle in her Sixties Afro and Ak and Obama giving the power Bump with Michelle while Osamba hang over the Fire Place while the America Flag is Burning and you tell me that you Black People do not see the True Message in that Satire going out to, not the White so call Intellectuals, but to the disgruntle White folks of America who been made to feel that their country is being taken away from them at the consent and action of the Liberal Extremist of America.

Tell me, what kind of Message does the New Yorker Satire send to our Young black Children, will it not have the young Black Males, who happen to be mad as Hell today with America, giving the High Five and saying, " Now That Is What I Am Talking About " and you Black Folks of the Hood know how to interpret that saying.

Tell me, can that Satire be taken to attempt to incite the dissatisfied element of black People and poor white people toward each other, not the Afrikan American, I am talking about, it is the Real Black People, they that see America as is, and is treated Unjustly by America, not that created illusion Obama is projecting to you, emulating the Lies and acts of Deceit that America is so good to Black People, the lies which he is presenting to Black People in America.

The New Yorker Satire is not just about Obama, it is about Black People in America and it is indicating to White America what they could be setting themselves up for by sending those Black folks into their White House, which is more of an instigation that a reality.

As the saying goes, if you are looking for Beauty, well it is in the eye of the beholder, but me, I am Seeing what is True and Real in and about America, which is, America has yet to come to grip with America Race Problem, because America refuse to face the Divine Truth about America Racism and the only way that such a Healing can began, is when America seriously Discuss the Problem of Race in America and acknowledge America Wrong against Black People, here by way of the Middle Passage, and Submit to Compensation for our Enslaved Ancestors, in the form of Reparation, that beloved, is not a forgetful debt, nor a forgivable one either.

Now that is a Change Obama can promise to the Lives of Black People in America, here by way of the Middle Passage, but then, in no way will Obama be considered to be electable to those White Folks House at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave..

Can You Understand That, Beloved

Be Kind To Yotr Self, Beloved

Hoteph

Osiris
    Chief Elder

2. brown_h0rnet

brown_h0rnet Master of All Trades... Jack of None PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Financial Anaylyst
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +161
    We shall oooovaaa cooooooome!

Chief Elder,

I have to cosign on what you are saying. I mean ladies and gentleman. Let's be real about this.

What is the purpose of having a Black president, if he is not going to do anything for you that a White president would do..... outside of.... well.... BEING BLACK?

The truth is... when dealing with Poli-tricks, you have to bow down and prove that you are not a threat to white supremacy before you can move all the way up the political latter.

Case in point was when Obama had to denounce Rev Wright... and eventually leave the Church. He even got up and said, "That's not the man I knew 20 years ago." Well Excuse Me!... When did he change.... when them white people put together those sound bites?... Cause I betcha $100 had they not said anything, he would still be going to the same church!

Now anyone is in their full right to be upset that I said that...... but I bet you won't put $100 down.

But don't get me wrong. I'm just simply making a point. I'm not here to diss Obama. After all, he has accomplished something that no other politian could have done.

He has almost completely squashed the REVOLT-lution type mindset that started to brew after

KATRINA

3. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    I AIN'T MAD AT YA

THAT'S REAL SPIT!

"UNTIL BUSH MEET DEEP IN MY COMMUNITY....

I'M HUSTLEIN 4 MINE TILL I GET A OPPORTUNITY"

BUSH GETTIN RICH .. HIS TERM ALMOST OVA....

BARRACK MAYNE I'M DONE WIT THIS CLOWN... EVEN ACKNOWLEDGEING HE EXISTS......