Black Poetry : subcutaneous love(baby can i get under your skin?)

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by klabarron, Jan 9, 2002.

1. klabarron

klabarron Well-Known Member MEMBER

USAFR Training Technician
    Ratings:
    +6
    baby can i get under your skin? can i feel me through you intrinsically? can crawl just beneath the surface of touch and feel you, feel me?

can get under your skin and lips to lips kiss my self so tenderly?
    can get i nibble a nibble from your teeth to my ear lobes and breathe soooo passionately upon my neck with your breath that the very hairs on the back of my neck stand up?

can lick and lap with your tongue, the hair of my chest nibble about and masochistically bite my nipples until i feel the pain the pain - i feel in a moment of nibblenipplecstacy! !

baby can i so submerge myself into you very finger tips until i feel the gentle touch - stroke by stroke as you run your fingers down my spine to my sweaty behind and grab a palm-less handful of ***, and squeeze my thighs in that spot that only you would know turns me on and i just begin to melt like orange sherbet on a hot summer night?

sh$# baby can i nibble so nicely on my head with your teeth and allow the sweet secretions of anticipatory bliss drip into you mouth and i taste them with your taste buds, sweet and sour, thick and juicy and my tongue so trembles at the mixing our pre-ejaculatory joy with satiated salivation - glandular secretions and i taste, as you taste, as we taste m - e?

can suck and draw from myself the exquisite pulsation that pulses a sensation of pulsation because i feel through your lips the wrapping of our lips around my head and shaft. **** i want to suck my d*&^!

then i'd become your vulva, your cl*& and all that sh#t! oh my god to be your c$#t lips, so thick and beautiful, beautifully traced in brown, laced with pink. **** to be your lips! i could take me into me through you and ride me into sheer ecstasy! f#$^myselfbywayoftouchingyoubaby! sh&t!!!

and by way of me getting under your skin and becoming one, that magic number, i could become that orgasmic whimper - uhh, uhhh, ahhhh! and then i'd walk into your dreams as we dream of you under my skin.

2. eternal

eternal Well-Known Member MEMBER

Postal worker
    Ratings:
    +0
    shiiiiverringinextacy

whew, you are definitely under my skin.
    DAYUM, I can still feel you, can you continue??
    :heart:
    Eternal

3. Bishop

Bishop Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +86
    Man this was Xtremely done!!! bring some more of this flava!!

4. Danilyn

Danilyn Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    K Dawg...

You are just the epitome of freakocity lately!!!!! Too **** hot brother. Like you tell me, keep it wet :)

5. Rashad

Rashad Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +10
    YOU DID IT AGAIN BRUH!

IT IS HOT ON YO BLOCK BRUTHA!
    KEEP HOT!:toast:

6. Reason

Reason Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Education/Administrative
    Ratings:
    +0
    K

If you hadda posted you phone number you'd have to get a second line...lol I know the ladies are lovin this!

Much Respect
    Reas

7. klabarron

klabarron Well-Known Member MEMBER

USAFR Training Technician
    Ratings:
    +6
    thanks fam.

reason - you got me dyin laughin over here!!!

thanks much.