Black People : Stupidly.

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Metaverse, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    [​IMG]
    Why is America still a Racist Nation?

Acting without sensibility in issues regarding race and discrimination happens to be one of America's strong points.
    The progress that our President Obama would commend America for in dealing with race or specifically dealing with Africans in America is not a progress born from the laboring minds of White Americans, but the laboring bodies of many of our Ancestors as well as many of us that still demand equal rights and justice that are part of the basic tenets of human life.

If we were to evaluate America's racial progress on a fair scale, we would have to retrieve America's first recorded data on racial injustices and compare them side by side with present day. This would could not be done scientifically, and therefore would be inaccurate. Such data would always be biased, seeing that the ones recording the information had something to gain by it's storage. The racial history of America is far worse than what has been recorded in books.

A more accurate way to measure America's racial progress- would be through a careful study of current day phenomenons in dealing with race on a larger scale instead of isolating individual Blacks here and there as signs of racial progress. Because ultimately all progress is defined by the evolving of the many and not the few. If racism still exists, no progress has been made. If the room is still dirty and filthy, despite your attempt to clean it up- it is still a dirty room regardless of your effort. To call the room clean is an illusion of progress.

At this point someone in the room raises their hand to speak, pulls out a neatly folded piece a paper from their pocket and gives a familiar speech about the opportunities Africans in America have today compared to yesterday. The lynchings of yesterday compared to today. And the final note of it all- is to declare as loudly as possible how much progress Africans in America have made, and how grateful we should be that we have it so much better than generations before us.

Now before I am given a chance to rebuttal this idea- someone else will speak out of turn spewing lyrics about the White Man's system of White Supremacy- and naming this as the single most viable source of African oppression around the world. It is because of this that no progress has been made- and no progress will ever be made until Whites get exactly what is coming to them.

While both points are powerful- and I say that because I've argued them all, they are only perspectives that we've conditioned and trained ourselves into- in order either try to understand or deal with the overall pictures. For example, one can believe Blacks are making progress- and continue to blind themselves away from true injustices going on right in their own communities. Or we can take the stance to consume all knowledge and information about White Supremacy, without realizing that Black Ignorance is perhaps just as powerful- and to be all knowledgeable about everything White and Supreme- would still allow one to be ignorant to matters that are easily affected and changed that are far outside the reach of so-called White power.

In a sense, both are excuses that we can use to sit around and do nothing. I can say, Blacks are making progress. I'm done fighting. Or I can say- White Supremacy is the cause of my oppression- why fight? While this attitude is not true for everyone and should not be used to generalize everyone that subscribes to such attitudes- it is mentioned here on purpose as a way to help us identify with a possible reason Racism in America still prevails and Blacks overall are still oppressed.

During a murder trial, an Attorney called a Blind Man to the stand to testify. The Lawyer asked the Blind Man - “while sitting in your living room, from your window, were you able to see the murder taking place?” The Blind Man paused for a few seconds and then said “ Sir, I am Blind.” The Lawyer said “Yes, everyone in this court room can see that you are Blind, I know you are Blind- I will ask you again- while sitting in your living room, from your window, were you able to see the murder taking place?” Finally the Blind Man said- “No, I did not see the murder taking place- but” The Lawyer interrupted him- “No more questions your Honor- we've heard enough.”

The Blind Man was the only witness there to testify against his neighbor accused of killing his Wife. The neighbor went free that day, after everyone in court- Judge included joked and laughed about a Blind Man witnessing a murder from across the street.

About a year later that same neighbor was arrested for the murder of a 2nd Woman, during that trial he admitted to the murder of his former Wife.

Had the Blind Man been allowed to testify properly- he would've said that every night for the past 5 years since he had been living across the street from the neighbor and his Wife, they would argue when the Husband came home from work. He could hear them from the window in his living room. He could also hear the Husband beating her. One night all the arguing and beatings stopped, and that was after the Wife let out a loud scream.

What does all of this have to do with race relations in America? Allot actually. Focus in on the relationship between the Blind Man on the stand and the Lawyer. Many of us will call “racism” itself a mental illness. But is stupidity also such an illness? In this case here, stupidity is performed by both parties, the Lawyer as well as the Blind Man- the 3rd but invisible member in the story would be the Judge. Also stupid. Would a Blind Man come to court to testify that he saw a murder happen from across the street? The smart answer? Of course not. So how did this idea become the theme of the court room that day? The smart answer? Because people “stupidly” follow behind those that appear and sound intelligent and are in intelligent positions of authority and power.

The Blind Man was stupid for following the directive of the Lawyer. That part may sound harsh at first, but I'll explain it further as I tie this story closer to issues of race relations in America. The silencing of racism does not mean racism has gone away. Banning a word- does not means the intent behind the word is erased. It is not intelligent and sensible to believe such. It is stupid. Funny how we'd call each other Ngas out of love, and not what we really are when it comes down to race. The S-word is powerful too.

A racist is a stupid person, and we are equally stupid when we believe what the racist is saying. My point here is that the race relations in America has not made progress because we too- like the people in that court room and the Judge follow stupidly behind those that appear and sound intelligent, yet are actually stupid. The Blind Man was stupid for following the directive of the Lawyer instead of saying - “what kind of stupid question was that? I'm here to testify about what I heard, what idiot would assume I was hear to testify about what I saw?”

Too often we also follow the directive of stupid people, we fail to challenge their intellect- which Blacks are not at all known to do especially when dealing with authorities and Whites in power. That in itself is a sign that we have experience no major progress. In the backdrop, right here in America- we know this from reading different forums, websites, rants and raves- that Whites are just as racist today by carefully examining their bantering, words and philosophies about Blacks- as they were yesterday. Such attitudes continue to be nurtured if they remain unchallenged.

Time and time again so much is said by Whites in the media and in power that is only the purest of stupidity. Even their ideology behind White Supremacy is stupid- it's an oxymoron- nothing that has ever been White has ever been supreme, at no time and in no place. Yet if we continue to commission such thoughts, and plan to engage Whites on the framework of such beliefs- then we are acting stupidly also. If a child wants to believe the moon is made out of cheese, what is the point of a debate?

What we must realize about progress is that one never progresses by waiting for certain actions to be committed by someone else based upon their ability to perceive whatever it is we are trying to show them. Even an Adult will believe the Moon is made out of cheese if they are not interested in scientific data. Thus progress is based on an interest. Humans are creatures of habit as well as evolution. No one wants to devolve or retard. The fact is a majority of Whites believe that Africans in America have corrupted and are corrupting their state of evolution. And so even Racism- is taught to them as way to seal their futures in power. If Whites are having a relationship with Racism as a source of destiny, then no process has been made. It is unfortunate however that many Blacks believe the same. We also believe that Africans in America have corrupted and are corrupting our state of evolution. One hand is washing the other, even though one hand is White and the other Black.

I am not saying that Racism in America will be cured once Whites are forced to acknowledge that Racism is stupid and not intelligent. I am not saying that Racism in America will be cured once Blacks stop engaging with Whites- trying to be intelligent and defensive against ideologies and philosophies that are otherwise ill constructed. What I am saying is- the reiteration of common sense has gone unused towards racial progress. Instead we allow Whites to speak over our moral instincts- to the point where we are even declaring ourselves as inferiors and incompetent people. We have formed our own understanding of the problem, but we have not been wiling to call the problem makers what they are. And that word is stupid- by definition. Just as the drunk are not allowed to drive, stupid people are not allowed to rule. This the law of nature.

Just as the Lawyer framed the Blind Man into appearing stupid and silly for coming to court to testify about seeing something- just on the basis of being Blind, we as a race have been framed in the same way- as stupid and silly people just on the basis of being Black, darker, colored and non-White. Such tactics are used by people to declare themselves powerful in places where they are actually inferior. Stupid is as stupid does, but it begins as thoughts and attitudes long before the first beer bottle is thrown, or before the first beer summit is held.

To sit around and do nothing else but complain about the problems in the world is also stupid. All winners are fighters. The love and compassion in our hearts should not corrupt the truth on our tongues. Why do some Blacks continue to apologize for being Black? That in itself is also- acting stupidly.

2. Putney Swope

Putney Swope Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +139
    you are right

if the president will not make a serious issue of racial profiling a national concern then we must do it,
    but it seems, as Frances Cress Welsing said, we are going in cirlcles rather then scientificaly and methodicaly solving a very very old problem,
    for instance;
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPP0hiLuxdQ

3. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    True Putney Swope, I believe it has always been left up to Black people to implement the correct strategies that produce rapid change. For decades now, over and over- we've identified the problems and even the problem makers. But like a Wife that keeps going back to an abusive Husband, at some point a friend has to stop pacifying her and say- you are being very stupid, he is stupid for beating on you yes, but you are just as stupid for continuing this abusive relationship.

She might say something like "But I love him and he needs me"- which is true for the relationship between Whites and Blacks too- allot of Blacks subconsciously believe Whites need them, and they do in fact love Whites too death- even more than their own.

What eventually talks sense into an abused Wife's head is her own voice. But it's the house she doesn't want to leave, or the children, or the relationship. There is always something gluing her to the situation not just the Husband. Something has to click. A reiteration of common sense has to take place. No one that truly loves themselves puts up with any manner of abuse, it is only when the victim is feeling sorry for the victimizer.

The smart choice is separation.

Stupidity leads you to have an enemy as a neighbor. Live around those that create as you create and can identify with the passions of your heart. Knowing and understanding the history of Racism and Racial profiling in America- do not assume it goes away because your back it turned. Millions of Blacks sit behind bars, denied their natural born freedoms only because of the color of their skin. This color is used to identify and frame mindsets, attitudes, behaviors to which American Law Enforcements Officers deem unlawful.

It's the Minority Report----

If you are Black, even if you didn't do anything, you were on your way to do something that was unlawful, or you did something unlawful and got away with it- because that's how you all are.

Now at any given moment, those of us skilled in media- could raise our cameras away from the thong of Black Women and face the challenge of documenting serious issues what would change the landscape of the world.
    At any given moment, Black Teachers around America can begin their own active protests but creating anti-Racist curriculum for students and parents- for all races.

At any moment Parents can march themselves down to their local police stations along with their children and introduce their children to "Public" Servants who have sworn to serve and protect.

It begins with Black Men not just arming themselves with guns to protect their families, but with knowledge of the law. By now- Black Men and Women should have more knowledge of the law in this country than knowledge of the Bible- because the lack of knowledge in one- is definitely guaranteed to take you straight to hell.

Along with these things, as a family and as a community- we have to reconfirm our trust, loyalty and competence for one another.

The abused Wife must create a sacred space in order to heal, this space must be filled with love and loved ones. We lost ownership of our sacred spaces once we allowed the enemy into our minds. It is within our minds that the separation between victim and victimizer must take place. And we will see how quickly everything else follows suit.

4. Corvo

Corvo navigator of live MEMBER

United States
    Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
    Ratings:
    +1,771
    Thanks for writing all this out. Hopefully it will take hold and some change will take place. I can only pass the word around and see what happens.

AXE!

5. Putney Swope

Putney Swope Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +139
    As a metaphysician, surely you are ware of the impact.....

.... and effect that music has on the capacity to heal, learn, and when used the wrong way the capacity to harm the DNA structure, impede attention span regarding survuval instincts, as well as provoke fight or flight syndromes at inoprtune times.
    The tonal qualities of Earth Wind and Fire have the exact opposite effect tthen the tonal qaulities of Marilyn Manson.

As the music that children listened to changed from love to hate, from Black seeds keep on growing to I gotta Million Problems but a B*** aint One, a gradual wearing away of internal genetic melanin basic African folkways occured.
    It is my conjecture that the change in music was orchestrated by no ther then COINTELPRO specificaly to nail the coffin of Afrocentricity.
    The addition of the portable headphone provided two magnets which worked in a hemisync, fashion to break the firewalls of the left and right hemisphere, and cause confusion between the two if discordian tones lyrics and beats are absorbed.
    Tie this in with the virtual world of bloodshed and murder of video games which in general lull young impressionable minds into a trance state where not only are they desensitized, but also subliminaly programmed via the visual cortext.

The combination of the above "Trauma Inductions" over a period from toddler to adult hood, creates a sheeple, who will internalize any anger towards a rationalization of suicide or fratricide.
    Also stupidity becomes a badge of honor rather then an embarassing thought illness.
    So deep is this conditioning , that if the "abusing husband" expires or leaves, one s created in efigy and a psychological, economical and political self fagilation occurs

The task now of Black men and women in psychology, media and education is to devise social engineering methodologies perhaps as Gurdjiell did to wake the masses out of thier programmed complacency.
    Not until we as "adults " control what the IN THING is for our youth, we will always be victims

6. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Putney Swope- what you are mentioning here is something that I truly believe would win the war against racists and Racism. In all my worthless wishings, I secretly hope for a day when the general Black public is as vocal and knowledgeable about "social engineering" and social engineered tactics against our people as some of us have become. While I believe it is our destiny, it will not become our destiny if mainstream Black America continues it's current course.

I come from an era where our musicians/rappers were at first our code breakers. We could listen to a rap song that "broke down" something, and gave us information what would led us to a more improved state of consciousness. Allot has definitely been all about nailing down the coffin of Afrocentricity. And it is even more disgusting that so few see it.

I mean- when you are living in a Black society that is mocked and insulted in just about every form of media known to Man- take for example the recent "Transformers" movie with the 2 Transformers Mudflap and Skids- that are basically stereotypes of 2 Black thugs. They fight all the time,don't read- one even has a gold tooth? But no one is having beer summits about that, obviously so few care that such messages impact the entire globe.

[​IMG]

But there is a difference between the politics of Racism and the reality of Racism in America. So far, certain leaders and Freedom fighters have done well to address the politics of Racism. Yet the reality of Racism has gone unaffected. The politics of Racism can be dealt with by marching, Jena 6 for example. Political leaders like Al Sharpon has made a career off the politics of Racism. However the reality of Racism can only be dealt with by those individuals and groups that first recognize when Racism is taking place and have the means to deal with and respond to it.

What needs to be exposed on a mainstream level is how such individuals and groups go about dealing with the reality of Racism. Because obviously this has become unknown to many Whites in America that still practice racist tactics. And especially the Law Enforcement that believe themselves to be above the Law.

We've followed the laws from the politics of Racism in an attempt to deal with it's reality, and it's not working. We are told we have to go to "their" courts so they can determine for us whether or not Racism has taken place. And so long as we follow these laws, the reality of Racism will continue to be a Reality.

The clear reason for me is because the majority of Whites that still practice racist tactics have already established among themselves that Blacks are an inferior and incompetent group, thus stereotypes like Mudflap and Skids only help them to send secret wink winks to each other. Hip-Hop governed by White Executives also helps to reinforce these ideals especially in the hearts of White youth.

We should begin a curriculum for dealing with Racists in the same manner curriculums are designed to deal with special needs children, instead of getting down to the Racist's level to deal with the Racists- we have to appoint ourselves their Educators by default.

The reality of Racism seems difficult to address, because like Mudflap and Skids- this is an education White Racists can extract from certain artforms, media and family life. Which means it would be up to Black Artists to rebuttal them. And if Black Artists find themselves in the pockets of White Corporate America, they will not fight. One cannot serve two masters.

We have to wonder what goes through the minds of, say the Military Men whose job it was to strap bombs to the levees in New Orleans. Were they thinking to themselves- these are people who do not deserve this, but this is an order I must carry out. Or are they listening to Lil' Wayne in their headphones and thinking-- this is what people like this deserve?

When we examine hip-hop as music of "entrainment" and not just a culture, we have to look at it's peek not just the beginning. Because the beginning is just a seed, when we speak to a Human we address the head- which is the peek and not the feet. So while hip-hop did begin as street boogie music- at it's peek it became an expression of Black liberation and intellectualism. We can see how that head has been completely removed and decapitated as far as mainstream Black music is concerned. That within itself should be evidence enough that there are powers are work that require Africans in America to remain as they are. Oppressed.

But because this is done through artforms, such powers are allowed to throw stones and hide their hands. And so the reality of Racism continues. Such media can be used to simmer and nurture the ideals most White Americans hold dear about Blacks.

There are so-called White Intellectuals out there, also Professors at different Universities that have in so many words explained that Whites have become less intelligent because of their exposure to Black culture, either through forms of media or integration and living side by side. The cause they suggest is because Blacks/Africans come from a different cultural makeup than Whites/Europeans- but still possess a natural social dominance that causes Whites to follow them instead of lead. Even Blacks that come from a stronger background of poverty that eventually make it into an upperclass White society end up simulating the intellectual growth of such Whites and thus, causes them to degrade.

In the end what is being packaged here again, is White Racist ideologies that again seem to come from sound, reasonable and intellectual voices.

Now the mistake this thread is pointing out, is that we shouldn't have to address these ideals from the statements such Racists are making. They are outright stupid. We may find ourselves saying something like -Benjamin Franklin's intellectual ability as an inventor was not damaged by his exposure to his Slaves, and perhaps he did become an abolitionist because they lent their creativity to his craft.

But now in joining ourselves into that argument, we are confirming that Blacks do not cause Whites to become stupid. Only because we want to defend ourselves as equal intellectuals. But we are not. So I would instead say to these White Professors, that I happy that there Blacks that are making Whites more stupid- that may actually be an improvement.

We cannot wait for courts to decide for us when Racism has taken place.
    At the same time, with an awareness of how many of our people are socially engineered- we have to find ways to deal with Racists that also educate and stimulate the intelligence of our people.

What most Racists in America do not like is exposure, evidence of this is in the fact that KKK are known for their white sheets. And more evidence in the fact that the majority of White media companies delegate their racists tactics through others. such Racists especially do not like world wide exposure. Well- this is precisely the reason hip-hip was hijacked. Hip-hop music has more world wide exposure than any other form of music out there. There are countries without running water that listen to hip-hop. So let's connect the dots. Wink wink.

Part from just music, there has to be a very loud collective dialog taking place that communicates the seriousness of such issues. When Racists start losing their footing, it will be because their foundation of Racism is shook.

7. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    ASE~O!!!!
    :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Thanks for Sharing Putney Swope!

I invite you to check out R.N.A. (RACISM NON~ANONYMOUS) program and share your sense of it's viability for YOU or someone you know to aid in what you have suggested.

R.N.A. anybody:?: :10500:

M.E.
    :hearts2:

8. Prizmm

Prizmm Well-Known Member MEMBER

Becoming Universal
    Ratings:
    +22
    MetaSaience said
    Great post, I agree with much of what you have provided, and white stupidity/racism is a more apt description. I mentioned just this week to a group with whom I was discoursing that black ignorance of our condition makes a mountain of a mole hill...and if we were ever to wake up, anything is possible. So I continue the work of trying to wake this sleeping giant. Peace! FYI I have always found your commentary uplifting.

9. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    it is my contention that the visual images on the boob tube have more of a total effect on racism than music...

music can only bring out feelings and emotions that you already have inside of you...only the best/worst music can spark up something new inside of you...and trust me, this is a very small % of the music that is out there now...a lot of rap is horrible nowadays but this is not contributing to our condition, it's just getting these jew mofos rich...

to me the most damming situation we must battle are these tv shows and movies that
    always show the white man/woman is the "smart" role...
    just a couple of shows that exhibit this bs....
    num3ers
    the mentalist
    law and order criminal intent....

while our best shows and the higest rated black shows are comedies that show nuthin but buffoonery....

whenever we get tired of being the sidekicks and clowns...that will be the day we see real change....

brother meta...i had to quote u on this cause it is so to the point....

one love
    khasm

10. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    Yes...

I'm liistening...

And...

Learnaing too!

:em0800: