Black People : Stupidity vs. Ignorance

I classify them both as negative energy that need to implement a number of strategies
and speculative fiction for a contrast with regular or positive energy, I never see it as a
form of dumb founded but a lack of which some take longer to transform.

Best word to counter the two vs each other is ::: PATIENT
given time to a development.

I classify the foolishness of men and women as stupidity; when we do and say things without thinking about their long term effect on ourselves and others, or when we do things not caring if it be bad; we just want to have what we want and don't cre who it harm to get it. That's just stupid.

Ignorance I classify as someone simply being in the dark for a time, or forever if they choose to be. Though they may be helpful and forward moving in their life, their may still be much ignorance about and within them that has a need to be filled with wisdom and understanding where they lack it.

I classify them both as negative energy that need to implement a number of strategies
and speculative fiction for a contrast with regular or positive energy, I never see it as a
form of dumb founded but a lack of which some take longer to transform.

Best word to counter the two vs each other is ::: PATIENT
given time to a development.

Love this response!

What do you classify as stupid and what do you classify as ignorance?

I love Bro Rich's response, and before i read his, I wasn't sure how to answer. i believe in what he wrote that they are both negative energies. I love his term 'speculative fiction' and needing to be replaced with positive energy. I agree that they are both 'lacking' and takes some a longer period to transform from being in that state of negative energy to a positive energy and this period of transformation needs 'patience'!

But I will add to his explanation and say that I beleive that some people who rest in this state of negative energy remain for long periods because some willfully choose to cling to 'speculative fiction' and choose not to want to move out of that state for certain reasons. Some people may recognize 'truths' that would move them to positive energy but don't accept obvious truths, proven truths, due to certain reasons that revolve around perhaps, arrogance, and for this reason, they remain in a state of stupidity, a state of being that moves them farther and farther away from truth, and they become ignorant to other realities all the more. I believe that we all have some degree of being 'ignorant' and 'stupid' but some of us try to move out of this form of negative energy by choosing to gather information, true information, and we move away from speculative fiction of which, through patience, it helps us to become more and more aware of truths so that we won't be in a stupor and ignorant.

I believe that stupidity and ignorance can or cannot be willful. I believe a person can be unknowingly stupid and ignorant of certain truths, but there are some people that are stupid and ignorant willfully because they tend to cling to speculative fiction and false notions that have been proven, and this causes them to become more and more stupid and backwards [ignorance]. I believe that there is a distinction between the terms 'stupid' and 'ignorance', but I'm not sure if I can explain the distinction fully, but again, I do believe that everyone at one point, would be in this state until they see and learn what is truth and accept truth in regards to many issues. I believe we all know in part and need to rely on others to help us attain better knowledge that would help to improve the quality of life fully. I don't belive it is altogether a bad thing to be ignorant of some issues, but being aware of our capabilities and our need to get help from others, is where the positive energy eradicates all ignorance and stupidity.

I believe that when a person who knows something and does not help others by sharing, then they will become victims of being in a state of ignorance eventually, but if they share and impart what they know, it becomes a process of eradicating stupidity and ignorance.

I believe that when a person tries to impart knowledge and is passing bad information, it is a state of stupidity, that pulls against truth and makes people who are unknowing, become in a state of more ignorance and stupidity too, but through patience and other sharing the truth, it will eventually eradicate such ignorance and stupidity as well. Okay, those are some of my thougths about the two concepts, although, I don't feel tht I have answered the question fully. I believe that I am somewhat ignorant ofthe full answer to these questions and will wait and have patience to get a full confirmation of what they mean! But for now, I'm in a little bit of a stupor, and am aware of my state of being, and say this so that I won't mislead anyone on speculative fiction! lol! I'm looking for more information that might pour into this thread!

Thanks sister legit for posting very good and thought provoking questions!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back