Black People Politics : Stupid stuff people say or Stuff stupid people say...

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by NNQueen, Jul 20, 2016.

1. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Let's give examples. . .

2. baller

baller Well-Known Member MEMBER

Canada
    Ratings:
    +836
    when you're old enough...and enlightened enough about society...and you still say stupid stuff, it becomes stupid people stuff. we need a stupid people jail for them to go to.

you never know what's coming out of a republican's mouth, next.

not politically correct, I guess.

3. NNQueen

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
  4. NNQueen

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Westboro Baptist Church

The Southern Poverty Law Center calls them the most obnoxious and rabid hate group in America.

5. NNQueen

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862

Well, he got it part right about White supremacy and racism, BUT . . . in favor of TRUMP?

6. NNQueen

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    No..nooo...nooooo...not Corey Booker too!! Is this stupid or is this real? :11300:

7. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736

"What kind of name is Obama... What kind of f'n name is Sabato!?"

This was the best comment :SuN049:

But still, not to avoid the material in the discussion, irrelevant of his religious ideals...

Barack Obama: Life Before the Presidency

Concerned for his education, Obama's mother sent him back to Hawaii to live with her parents, Stanley and Madelyn Dunham, and to attend Hawaii's prestigious Punahou School from fifth grade through graduation from high school. While Obama was in school, she divorced Soetoro, returned to Hawaii to study cultural anthropology at the university, and then went back to Indonesia to do field research. Living with his grandparents, Obama was a good but not outstanding student at Punahou, played varsity basketball and, as he later admitted, "dabbled in drugs and alcohol," including marijuana and cocaine. As for religion, Obama later wrote, because his parents and grandparents were nonbelievers, "I was not raised in a religious household."​

Source:
    http://millercenter.org/president/biography/obama-life-before-the-presidency

Doesn't mean he didn't claimed one particular religion or another, or even that it matters.
    Just pointing out this information for those that would think he grew up in a "traditional Christian" environment.

When he moved to Indonesia with his mother and her second husband, he learned about Islam, and occasionally went to mosque with his step-father. All this while attended a Catholic school, Strada Asisia, where he was listed as "Muslim". He probably learned and read some Hindu as well :)

At least from what I gathered from this
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-0703250340mar25-archive-story.html

There is a movie that reminds me of this, Life of Pi.

8. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736

I saw this, and how people thought Don had lost his mind, not necessarily for what he was saying, but because he was saying it in defense for his support for Trump.

Strange that people fuss about "Politicians", but when people think there might be someone that is not a "Politician" (regardless of how raunchy and prone to lies he may be), folks run right back to the defense of the "Politicians" that they love to hate.

:popcorn2:

I had (past tense, but up for awhile) created a thread with the intent on exposing any and all of these politicians and those that claim not to be so. Both for Hillary and Donald, have been able to post a little dirt on Trump and am eager for others to add to it. But it hasn't been touched.

Really kind of frustrating, because I know there is more dirt that can be shared on Trump.

9. NNQueen

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Another Trump gem:

“When I have to sit here and listen to people saying that everything is just peachy-dory, it is not, folks. It is going to blow,” Trump warned. There was no way, he said, that “an Indian chief is going to tell ‘Joey Killer’ to please get off his reservation.”

He also accused a federally recognized tribe, the Mashantucket Pequots, of being fakes.

“They don’t look like Indians to me,” he declared. :SuN023:

10. NNQueen

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Honestly, I thought Don King was dead. I was surprised to see that he was still kicking.