Chief Elder Osiris : Study ( Think ) To Show Thyself To Be Approved

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Nov 13, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Jan 3, 2002
    Study ( Think ) To Show Thyself To Be Approved

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

( When Is The Last Time Black Folks Had an Original Thought ? )

Where there is doubt, Profound Reasoning is absent from such mental action, therefore such a low mental state make us to be susceptible to anything and everything that is told to us, having not Divine Truth serving as their guide.

Now I have said that to say this, to disrespect our Divine Past is to disrespect our Ancient Cosmic Divine Ebonite First Way Ancestors as well as Our Ancestors that came From Them, as they fell into the experience of the sting of Evil, to learn how vile and profane it is.

Beloved, it is our Past that verify whom we are and do serve as a verifier of where we were in the Divine Circle of Divine Knowledge concerning God, Stars, and Self, as oppose to where we are today, serving as evidence the lost of a Knowledge that qualified us to be able to Esoterically interact with the Stars and Elements, a Mental Power we today foolishly make fun of those that strive to recapture such a Divine Mind, not realizing that the Joke is on the Joker.

Forgiveness, why is there such a need for such a behavior and why do people attempt to practice such a behavior, even when it serve to the detriment of the forgiver, so tell me, if there was not an expected religious reward to come from Jesus when you get to Heaven, for your practice of forgiveness, would such a behavior appear so enticing to you, or is that you practice forgiveness with expectation of receiving your Heavenly Reward because that is what told to you to believe and I say such a practice and expectation is what got Afrika and Afrikans People Proper in the condition we now are in, as we wear our crown of forgiveness, without the call from the one receiving the forgiveness to repent with a willingness to compensate for their evil action practiced toward us.

Forgiveness is not free and must come with a price to be paid by those receiving forgiveness, do not allow the evil perpretrators dictate the behavior you are to express toward them.

Black woman and Man, it is experience that verify Divine Truth and the Divine Truth concerning the Black Woman and Man is, we lost the Divine Information that informed us whom we are and without that knowledge we have been transformed to become a Human Being Believer, you remember, those people that constructed the Doctrine for your Religion, yet they had the audacity to tell you the Nature of the Human Being, a category they created for themselves and for all that they conquer, to copy, stating that the Human Being is Born Evil ( sinful ) and is Shaped with the ability to deceive, ( in iniquity ) Yet when Time permit the Divine Truth to come back to the once Divine People on this planet, our ignorance run so deep in the Human Being Mind, we are not prepared to entertain the fact that we were the antithesis to those people masquerading as Human Beings, and it is all because we have lost all knowledge about ourselves, having been conditioned to only be serious about our transformed Human state and not be serious about our Divine state of Being, as we are now being reminded of.

Do you not know that the Human Being was incapable of constructing the Greatest Wonder that stand upon Mother so call Afrika today, yes I speak of the Great Pyramid of Giza and her companions, yes that is an experience that is verifying the Truth of whom you are and yet we ignore it and allow our oppressors to stake claim to that they know not, telling Lies about its Construction, meaning, and purpose, as we Black people defame the most Sacred Structure to be built upon Queen Mother Planet Earth and allow the devil to disrespect our Ancestors remains, left in such a way to verify whom they were and the fact of their presence upon this planet.

Woe unto you that choose only to believe and not Know and to Know you must study to show yourself to be approved of understanding the information left to us, in order that we may know whom we are, yet we know nothing about our Black selves which keep us ignorant about our First Way Ancestors, making us to become acceptable to the conning Lies and acts of deception of the Human Being, all because we refuse to study the Profound information when it is shared with you, concerning that we refer to as God, Stars ( Universe ) and our Black selves without a religious spin, all because we choose not to offend the devil, a behavior of people that entered our House and did deceive our First Way Ancestors, because they were unaware of the presence of Evil upon this Planet.

Only a Fool forgives a Fool and Evil partake to Evil, out seeking whomever that choose not to study to show thyself approved by the level of Knowledge gained from such a devout behavior of habit.

Beloved, to study mean to become a creative Thinker, independently from that which have been told to you to believe and it is the none Thinker that disrespect our Divine Ancient Ancestors and it is that disobedience that serve to the making of the now confessed Black Human Being, taking no thought of their action and it is that none Thinking desire that have Black folks running around pushing to Black people that we must forgive the likes of all tyrants and executioners, liars and deceivers of Black People.

Black people have been told to become beholden to a want to be as Jesus, the fictional character requiring acts of behavior that support the perpetrator of evil,while requiring the victims of evil to become forgiving, a behavior and lifestyle that verify that Black Folks do not study to show ourselves Approved , meaning we do not Think any more, just believe in whatever our oppressors tell us about our obligation to their made up God, which is to believe that we must forgive our enemy and do good to those that despitefully use us, because our reward will be gotten in Heaven.

A Nation Without Knowledge Of Self, Is The Nation That Will Perish From Lack Of Desire to study ( Think ) To Show Thyself To Be Approved Unto Themselves.

The Problem With Black People Is That we do Not Profoundly Think anymore and the Nation Suffer from the self ignorance we have of ourselves, something we have yet to take seriously.

How pitiful and sad a Black People we have become, in our new acquired Human Being Mind, a Mind that enable us to be happy in our state of physical and Spiritual affliction in the world, a Black state of condition caused by the world that is in power as I speak.

Woe unto You That Know Not the Value Of Divine Knowledge, Which Prevent You From Breaking The Code Of The Black Life, An Ignorance We Posses, Caused by the Human Being, whom We Now Proudly Confess To Be, As Our Present Condition Verify The Error Of Such a Mind Inaction.-osiris

Let Those Of Us That Is Wise and Can See, Understand What Has Just Been Shared With You. -Osiris

When We Are Unaware Of The Truth, Then A Lie Appear To Be The Truth, And we Do Not and Will Not Know the Difference, Because We Are Mentally Locked Into Believing, The Level Where Lies Reside and Truth do not.-osiris

We Can Believe That We Do not Know to be truth, But it is required for Us To Know That Which is True, to do other wise is the action of a Fool, caught up in the activity of the Human Being Mind, A Mind Full Of Mischief, Lies and Deception.-osiris

The Truth, Black Folks Despise The Truth and we now suffer for being so dis piteous before the World.-osiris

A Fool can only be convinced by a Fool, but a wise man is aware of them both.-osiris

The greatest enemy facing black people today is religion and the Satanic Media of america and the western world and running a close third is Black People, an enemy to ourselves.-osiris

In life there is an internal door way to Truth and Reality and in such an environment, there reside the revelation of the answers truly desired about God, Universe, and the divine Self, the True healer of the Body Life organs.-osiris

Visit our Web sight at:

www.fwiamsrm. com and voice your concerns as well.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.-osiris

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.-osiris

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.-osiris

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!-osiris

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!-osiris

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.-osiris

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth-osiris

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.-osiris

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.-osiris

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.-osiris

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.-osiris
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.-osiris

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness! !! -osiris
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    Yourselves!! !-osiris
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    > It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
    > It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris