Higher Standard Required : Study Group Warning - If You're Disrespectful There - You Lose Your Ability to Post in Those Forums

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I'm really outdone ... yall have outdone me ... almost ... :)

I think I may be able to solve this problem ... weed out those who really have no desire to be respectful of others.

If I have to fuss at you about being disrespectful in ANY ONE of the Study Group Forums, you will lose the ability to post to any of them! You'll still be able to read the discussions, but you will not be able to post to any Study Group or start a thread in any of the Study Groups.

I will not babysit your behavior, teach you how to be respectful, or wait on it.

If you aren't demonstrating that with every post ... you'll lose access to share in those forums.

In fact ... i may extend it to the Main Spirituality Forum too ... i'll hold off on this part though, since doing the above may be enough to solve the problem.

Okay ... who's gonna be the first one that loses the ability to post in any of the Study Group Forums?

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

For the record ... a MUCH HIGHER STANDARD is required for participation in the Study Group Forums.

What you can get away with in another forum, the Main Spirituality Forum, will not be tolerated in the Study Groups.

If you have to ask if it is okay to post something there, you probably shouldn't do it ... post in the Main Spirituality Forum.

If you must preface your comments with ... "i don't mean to diminish or disparage" ... post instead in the Main Spirituality Forum.

I'll add more as i think on it, but all has been said a gazillion times ... and i won't be saying it a gazillion more.

Love You!

Destee

If you can't deliver a higher standard of respect for your Sisters and Brothers in the Study Group Forums ... please don't go in there ... for you will surely lose your opportunity to post in them.

I'm kind of excited that i think we've found a solution to the problem ... YAAAAAAAAY USSSSSS ... :toast:

Love You!

Destee

If you must ask for a definition of respect or disrespect, you should not post in the Study Group Forums.

A higher level of respect is required in them, and if you need a definition of plain ol' respect, you're in trouble.

I'm not teaching you what respect is. I just don't have the time or wherewithal ... i simply do not.

It is required, and you need to demonstrate your ability to interact manifesting it ... and it's all on you.

If you can't do that on your own ... stay out of the Study Group Forums ... or lose the ability to post in them.

Love You!

Destee

Study Group Forums are for studying, sharing, and learning about that particular life choice or path.

They are not a place to diminish, disparage, and talk negatively about other paths.

If that's what you want to do ... do it in the Main Spirituality Forum ... your posts will be in good company there.

If I find threads like that - from this point on - they will be moved to the Main Spirituality Forum, and you may lose the ability to post in the Study Group Forums.

This community is all about us respecting each other, and those forums require the highest levels you can muster.

If you aint got it like that, can't pull that off ... it just aint in you ... please don't go into those forums.

Every path has a right to exist, discuss, share, and grow on destee.com, in a peaceful, respectful environment ... and i intend on delivering that to each one represented here ... with or without your help.

Love You!

Destee