Black History Culture : Students learn about local black history

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by dustyelbow, Nov 15, 2006.

1. dustyelbow

dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    I BELIEVE one of the best way to TEACH is to focus on PEOPLE who are LOCAL from the COMMUNITY doing NOTABLE THINGS. In that way, the generations to come will realize they stand on FERTILE GROUNDS of GREAT PEOPLE of the PAST, THEMSELVES as PRESENT and their DESCENDANTS for the FUTURE.

Students get new view of black history

ALSO notice the NEWSPAPAER is named Democrat & Leader 1806 - 2006 a SOUTHERN PAPER indicating it POLITICAL AIM as NEWS and now MOST SOUTHERNERS (WHITE) are now REPUBLICANS.

This NEWS PAPER did not CHANGE their NAME to REPUBLICAN & LEADER to reflect POLITICAL MOTIVES of TODAY SOUTHERNER and PROUDLY demonstrate DEMOCRATS, a party devoted to SOUTHERN ARISTOCRATS in the FORMING of this NATION.

That should be a WARNING to CURRENT DEMOCRATS that the PRIVATE PARTY LEADERS are still WHITE RACIST ARISTOCRATIC SOUTHERNERS who are the RULING MINORITY. Of course the PUBLIC IMAGE is of course QUITE DIFFERENT.

To BAD everyday people following the SWAY (including those SOUTHERN CONFEDERATE PAWNS) get lost in the SHUFFLE.

Being SHUFFLED AROUND does not make for PEACEFUL LIVING.

Oh well as long as our CHILDREN learn, I keep to myself at this point.