Black People : stuck in a paradigm

anAfrican said:
river?

(extra characters to get by the minimu content filter)
Of course I speak of the paradigm of ancient Kemet which worked for over three thousand years. Worked well until the albino black widow spiders came and forced us out of it. Hard to keep a balanced society when the maggots are slaughtering you and burning your cities.

Destee said:
if they've already destroyed us ... if it's already done ... why go any further?

:heart:

Destee
how much further have we gone, lately? (oh, dear; i can hear it coming now. could we give that some thought before just popping it out there? of course we've come a long way! but the way forward is still further than the way we've come! especially when considered against how far we fell/were driven!)

where is our identity? "african americans"? "black people"?
where are our national institutions of higher learning? "hcbu"s? which of them are so well known that i wouldn't have to ask? or anyone not in the south or the eastern part of the country wouldn't have to ask?
where is the spirit of community that oldsoul has called for on a few different occasions?
where are the action teams here at destee while the seemingly most vocal of us are "discussing" how it could happen, or saying yet again that it appears to be continuing?
who has issued the national call to unify to help our people in the south?
where are the Black organizations that are accepting donations/providing for those in need? i would think that any response to either of these two questions would have been posted all over this forum by now! RA! Kanye! is there anyone else? or are they just keeping a low profile for some reason?)

"why go any further?" because from here, there's no place to go but UP! unless, of course, it hasn't been already done. why then; let us pull together and get our people out of that mess! or this mess ... or any of the messes ...

we have so much greatness within us that it just makes me hurt to see where it is being directed in the discussions of these last few days. ...

river said:
Of course I speak of the paradigm of ancient Kemet which worked for over three thousand years. Worked well until the albino black widow spiders came and forced us out of it. Hard to keep a balanced society when the maggots are slaughtering you and burning your cities.
ah, yes; that one. where is it? has anyone presented it lately? or must one dig into deciphering, decoding and "delousing" the words that have come down to those that will dig for it?

when one gets there; how much different is it than what is in the hearts today?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back