Black People : Strong minds

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by $$RICH$$, May 11, 2012.

1. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    this will show how strong we have become today mentally
    and not as weak as many say we are , read this and prove
    the oppressors wrong !
    [​IMG]
    It will be amazing when the mind walk right through it without thinking!
    the black power of the mind is control by our own reaction to what is presented
    or before us , this also will say that life is the same we can withstand and
    move beyond and beat any whitewash tactic in a mind match....

2. MsVeraisblessed

MsVeraisblessed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,148
    got choo....:D

3. spiritual eyes46

spiritual eyes46 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +59
    A strong mind is what a lot of black people use to have through my journey called life the more black people I meet the weaker they are,have no common sense don't know right from wrong will sell their mama if the price is right, most have no morals, self esteem,interity, love don't have a clue what that means for most come from dsyfuntional families but does that mean you have to be stuck on stupid, always saying. Black women date outside their race.well black women are tired of weak black men whom don't protect their woman,mother,children, people are tired of being disrespected by loud black women and men oooh I got it loud and clear the black race is the enemy of themselves,self destruction who needs the so called white man when you are doing a fine job yourself,those of you whom reply with hate join the rest because the the truth hurts,people hate the truth

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Are you kidding me , so you saying that black people is nothing more then a slave and we have nothing to stand on and black men are weak
    our women are loud why should one reply with hate when it's clear you display hate to black , do you think all blacks are all above or some
    oooooh! right you did say the more blacks you meet the weaker we are .......where do this place you ????

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684

:hello: spiritual eyes46 ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

I can kinda feel what you're saying ... and i appreciate you saying it so respectfully ... Thanks!

But even no matter how low we get ... it's still us ... our people ... encouraging me not to give up.

To be the example for them ... those looking for an example ... that might fit their own self some.

The truth doesn't hurt me (hardly) none ... and if it does ... it's the kind of pain i can stand.

Thanks again for sharing ... make yourself right at home!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

6. houserunner

houserunner Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,167

I think I can see where that poster was attempting to go, but seemingly was going down the wrong path with the "the more black people I meet the weaker they are..." thing. Yes there are some that fit this but the comment is one step before painting with a broad stroke, not good. Now I stated "I think I can see" as I can never really pinpoint someone's intentions in writing unless it is explicitly stated by the poster.

If it is along the lines close to most black people are weak then there is a problem with them that they have to come to terms with (if they are, spritualeyes to be exact, black) and recognize what is truly what.