Black Short Stories : Stripping Ain't Easy (PartV: When the Bad Times Fall)

krazelyricks

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
da south............ATL
Occupation
student
(I need to stretch it out some ya'll. This ain't the end yet.)

Walking outside, it was quiet as he11. It was bad enough that I had to walk in the backside alley but the street light was off too. Every other night Big Earl, the security guy with the huge crush on me, would walk me to my car but tonight he didn't even come in. I wondered what was going on. I felt so lonely.

Just as I was clicking off my car alarm I felt the weirdest feeling I ever had. I thought someone was behind me finna rape me at first but no one was there. I continued getting in my car but I couldn't drive off. I just had to see what was up. I got back out the car. I knew something was going down I felt it in my stomach. I walked back up to the club.

When I walked back to the club I was instantly stopped by a group of guys. They looked to be at least 25. They tried to convience me to give them a couple of lap dances. I told them that I was off the clock but I referred them to Kee-kee. Kee-kee came back to work about two weeks ago. She was cool peoples. I liked her. I just didn't like the fact that she was so easily influenced. That's what made me mad about her.

DJ Def Beatz called me over to the turn tables on the mic. Def Beatz was cool. He had a nice personality and I found myself always carrying a smooth convo with him. He was also cool people's.

"Whas up Nikki?"

"Ain't nothin', I'm trying to get up out of here that's all."

"What? This early yo?"

"Yeah, got to handle mines."

"Aiight."He smiled.

"Hey, have you seen Mo around here? I want to see her right quick."

"Yeah, she just finished her set. She just headed to the back. She should be back there." He motioned.

"Aiight, thanks for looking out son."

"Ain't nothin', you know I alwayz got yo back."

I started walking in the direction of the dressing rooms. Paulett and Regina walked quickly back as well. I guess they were in a hurry to get to the restrooms or something. I don't know but they sure was in a hurry. They didn't go to the dressing rooms though.

Closing in on the dressing room I heard someone moaning and screaming. I heard some blows hitting someone's face. It was nothing new around here. When stuff like this went down we just kept our distance and made sure we were out of harms way.

However, I opened the quietly. I didn't want to cause a scene and have my @ss whipped too. I wasn't that crazy.

They had Monique pinned up. She was beat up pretty badly and she had trouble breathing. No one knew this about Monique but she had some bad asthma yo. I know, I stayed with her. I had to take her to the hospital once for it. I'm so used to people with asthma not looking right that I almost forgot there were some people with it that looked just as good as the next person.

"Yeah, you and your girl Nikki think ya'll so bad, huh? You think you can steal my costomers and get away with it, huh? Huh? Answer me!" Big Kira was this big tittie heifer that thought she was all that. She had a habit of wearing long nails and short skirts if you know what I mean. She thought that she could get any man she wanted and when she wanted but when I came alone I broke her trend.

Monique was unable to answer her because of her mouth was swollen and it looked like she was having an asthma attack. Big Kira kicked her in the stomach with her red high heel shoe. Monique fell to her knees from the blow.

I couldn't take this no more. I took the 9mm I kept in my purse out. Who do these heifers think they are? I wasn't even about to let my friend go out like that.

I busted in the door full blast. My gun was drawn and when they saw who it was they froze up.

"Yeah, who's the lame now?" I said walking over to Big Kira.

I put the gun right in her neck. She pulled her neck up like she didn't want to see it. I was mad as I don't know what. The girls that were holding Monique now backed back to the wall. They were Big Kira's ginnie pigs.

"Oh, ya'll want some too!" I looked at them with my gun drawn. They both put there hands up with ease telling me, "No."

I put the gun back up to Big Kira. "So, you want to beat people up, huh? You think you bad because you big as hell, huh? You ain't so bad with this gun all in yo ****, huh? C'mon try hitting me with that shoe. You bad. C'mon." I said iggin' her to death.

"Look, I'm sorry aiight. Just don't shoot me yo." She pleaded.

"Well, it seems to me that someone should have thought about that while they were doing their do." I pulled the trigger back. She almost screamed in anticipation.

I pointed it at her knee. I didn't want to kill her but I did want to disable her. I shot her right knee. Blood squirted on my black leather jacket. I got so mad that I shot her in her left knee. I had no sympathy...no sympathy at all for her.

"Awwww..." was all she could say.

"Yeah, that's what you get."

I heard people running frantically overhead. They must have heard the gunshots. I walked over to Monique trying to help her. Before I said anything to her I pointed the gun at the girls by the wall. "What did ya'll see?" I waved the gun at them.

"Nothin'." They said in unison.

I waved the gun for them to leave. They both ran like they were running for their live's.

"You okay Mo? I got to get you out of here." Big Kira was still hollering like a fool. I didn't help her though.

"C'mon." I helped Monique to her feet. She moaned in pain.

I should have killed that big cow but I didn't.

Life got crazy after that yo. I took Monique to the emergency room. She was cool. Thank god she had insurance. The hospitals in Atlanta are crazy about that yo. They will turn yo @ss right back around when you tell them you ain't got no insurance. I made sure she was cool and had a bed to sleep before I rushed home to get my stuff. I wasn't about to go back there and stay and risk the cops or a bullet finding my head. I needed somewhere safe. Some place I could always call home. Like a big baby, I needed my mama......

To be continued.......

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back