Black Short Stories : Stripping Ain't Easy!!!!! (Part I: Getting Into the Game)

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by krazelyricks, Apr 30, 2004.

1. krazelyricks

krazelyricks Well-Known Member MEMBER

student
    Ratings:
    +12
    It was Friday, and the sun was going down. Most girls my age were hanging on the block talking to small time hustlers trying to get into their pockets. I was in my room in my bed with my legs spread open and a thirty year old in between them. He was heavy in drugs and loot. Most people always said they was "kingpin of the south" but this man really was. Money, clothes, cars, and hoochies outlined him in everything. He had it all and money was really nothing to him because he had the whole sector on lock. He told me he loved me. He even told me I was his angel. I in turn, felt like I wanted him to be my first. I was only fifteen.

"Take it out Dre!!!!! Take it out!!!!!!" I cried.

"Aw girl, shut up. I'll be finish in a second." He continued to torturing me.

He had never talked to me like this before. He had always been gentle with me. "Awwwww...."

What had I gotten myself into? I had never experienced this much pain in my life not even with cramps. It hurted. I was almost about to cry. He pounded a way at me. He had quickly forgotten this was my first time. I wanted to scream. Was this really what IT felt like? If so, I don't think I'll be having this anymore any time soon.

"It's hurts!!!!!"

"Stop being a cry baby!!!"

Suddenly, the front door closed. I knew who it was. We knew who it was. I tried to push him off me. He wouldn't get up. He just continued what he was doing. His body was hot and sweaty. He stopped out of no where and fell out on top of me. The foot steps were getting closer.

Mama had always had a habit coming into my room without knocking. She always tried to catch me doing something I had no business although I never gave her a reason to. It looked like today she was going get her wish.

"Get off of me!!!!" I yelled just enough so he could hear it.

He still wouldn't move. Finally, he rolled over but by that time it was too late. Mama had opened the door and she was stunned. I don't think she prepared herself for this one. To be honest, I didn't even prepare my own self for this one. She stood there in awe. She said nothing. She just stared at us. You see, mama was this saved holy than thou person that could tell you every scripture in the bible. She lived by that bible. I didn't. I was no devil worshipper or nothing, I just did what I wanted.

Dre got up in a heartbeat. He ran out the room buck naked. He forgot his clothes. He ran right back in to get his clothes and then he was out again. I wanted to laugh but this was not funny. I knew I was in for a real preaching now. I knew I shouldn't have invited him up.

She finally spoke. "Nikki, what's gotten into you?"

"What do you mean, what gotten into me?" I said trying to play with her mind.

"Don't play games girl, I'm not the one today. You are not the girl I raised you to be. You talk back, you skip school, and you don't go to bible school at all. I almost have to drag you to even go to church. You....."

I cut her off. "Don't go there. Don't act like you were a saint all your days. Or have you forgotten that you had me at fifteen? You should be talking to me, not talking down on me."

"That was then and this is now. That is my past. And if you bring it up again I will kill you."

"Have you ever heard the saying, 'Forgive but not forget.' You can never forget that you was a h0e! To be honest, you probably STILL have those qualities in you. You didn't even raise me. You were so used to being a h0e that you forgot about me most of the time." I said.

She came over to the bed silently. I looked up at her and she slapped me. She slapped me as hard as she could then she broke down crying. "Get out!!!! Get out now Nikki!!!!! You think you grown and can talk to me like that then get out. I did not raise you to disrespect me and I will not allow it. You grown, then you need to get those responsiblities that go along with it. Get out!!!!"

"No, mama!!!!! Don't kick me out!!!!! I didn't mean it!!!!!" I pleaded.

"Get out!!!!"

She gripped me by the arms and threw me off the bed. I landed on the floor. I was still naked and her forceful hands had made my skin turn red. She began taking all my stuff out my draws and putting them in my Nike duffle bags. She had finally gone off the deep end. She was throwing stuff from every which a way. I just stood and looked. I didn't know what else to do.

When all my clothes was in the duffle bags she pulled me out my room and pushed me down the stairs. I landed on my bottom. She then threw my clothes down as well. They hit me on my head. It hurted. Again, I just stood there. When she saw I was not going anywhere she ran down the stairs. I just knew she wasn't going to kick me out naked but she came down and pushed me outside. She threw my duffle bags in the street. She took one more look at me and slammed the door. That was the last time I saw my mama for along time.

That day I started hanging out with my home girl Monique. She was down for me. She was a tru gee. She was the project's thug mistress. She took me in. She had her own place and everything. I finally had my own freedom. I had the freedom to stay out all times of the night and do what I wanted. Monique was older than me. She was like a big sistah only hood rich.

"You gon' have to get a job staying around here. I helped you out but you got to help with the rent." She said while sitting at the dining room table.

I sat there watching her. "I tried but ain't nothing hittin' on nothin'."

"Well, I could hook you up where I work at. You got a tight body and your waist line is fine. What do you say?"

Monique was a stripper. She worked at "The Gold Nugget". It was big in Atlanta. There was always something going down there. Every week they were on the news for something. From prostitution to murder. They had it all. It was always some drama. Monique said she was making a good hunk of change down there too. She said she was making $800-$900 a night. She was making $1000 down there on good days. They had all kinds of stars down there. They was the most happening place in ATL. The money sounded good but I didn't like the part where I had to show all I had to offer. Everybody knew at The Gold Nugget anything went. I would probably have to do even worst than that. But hey, when in desperate times it causes for desperate measures. Ain't that how the saying go?

"Yeah, hook that up for me. You know I'm down if it's popping." I said not knowing what I had just gotten myself into.

To be continued.............tha drama

2. SensualReality

SensualReality Well-Known Member MEMBER

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    FOXIIIIIIIIIIIIII GIRL..........
    this story is crazy ma doin the thang...tell me why I got a story comin bout a stripper I saw the title and knew I had to check it out :lol: :deal: hot hot hot

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    pt.2 please love this drop

4. the_story

the_story Well-Known Member MEMBER

n/a
    Ratings:
    +1
    uhh ohhhh..u know i'm feelin dis, hurry up and finish this drop, i'll be waiting....
    :heart:
    -story

5. krazelyricks

krazelyricks Well-Known Member MEMBER

student
    Ratings:
    +12
    Thanks fam....you know I gots to come out with a part two...it wouldn't be a short story if it wasn't. Thanks for feelin' it.....much love to all.

6. eastc2005

eastc2005 Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0