Black People : Strayer University

youngblackceo

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 19, 2004
Richmond,Va
What's up everyone, I just have a quick question for everyone.
I've decided that I would like to go back to school and receive so training for web development and some other computer skills.
I don't have alot of free time so I've decided to take all my courses through online training.
I have been checking around and Strayer University has a 18 month program with online classes. Everything sounds and look good. I'm actually meeting with one of their representatives on Monday afthernoon.

My question is if anyone of you guys familiar with there programs?
Does anyone have experience are no someone who has any experience with the university?

My answer will not help much, but all I have to say is that many people (for some reason) that I know (30's-50's) are deciding to take Online courses. I don't know what school, but they just have an interest in it, and say that the programs are great. I would do some research on it BEFORE I meet with the people; makes the meeting more interesting.

CD

youngblackceo said:
Thank you brother Cd.
Online courses are flexible and for someone in that age range it works out for you better than having to go class on campus.

I had to chuckle at that! Simply because speaking from experience, some of the young people in my classes act up, and I can see the older folks sitting there saying, "Lord, these Kids!" LOL! But then, I have to mention that some of them act like the rest of the young people. None the less, staying home is much more convenient.

However, I would suggest that you print some work up (like one of my spiritual Brothers did) instead of starring at the computer screen all day.

CD

Cedric Denson said:
I had to chuckle at that! Simply because speaking from experience, some of the young people in my classes act up, and I can see the older folks sitting there saying, "Lord, these Kids!" LOL! But then, I have to mention that some of them act like the rest of the young people. None the less, staying home is much more convenient.

However, I would suggest that you print some work up (like one of my spiritual Brothers did) instead of starring at the computer screen all day.

CD

I hear you brother cd.
I like the online option because of my schedule. With Strayer all you have to do is go online 1 time a wk and the classes are availiable 24/7.
Thanks for the advice!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back