Black Money Business Jobs : Strategy for investing your own money!

Ionlyspeaktruth

BANNED
Feb 26, 2008
A "free" gift to you.

Investments of your own. please keep in mind that I am NOT giving you investment advice, only sharing my own strategies.:donttell: feel free to check it out and do with it as you choose. (wink)

(1) Gold - if you are going to purchase Physical gold (actual Gold bars), then I like it on a pullback below $875 an once. This is a long term investment but I think it will work out in the long run.
If you are doing what I do and are buying Gold "contracts" or options, (means you are buying at one price and selling at a higher(buy) or a lower (sell) price), without owning the physical Gold then I like buying it Up(buy) at around $880 or so and selling at anything above $900. Playing it to go down (sell) I like it at $912-$914 going down to anything below $900

(2) Silver - If you are going to purchase physical silver (actual Siver bars), Then I like silver at a pullback price of under $12.50 an ounce. This again is a long term investment, which might bode well for the future. keep in mind, Silver has many commercial uses and is HUGE in places like China and the Arab states.
I dont suggest trading Silver contracts like I do gold. You need a gang of know how!

I will be adding to the thread daily or every other day.

Next topic will be the Stock Market!

The Stock market

Ok, this is a semi complicated subject. I will be happy to help with any questions via PM or e mail.

The stock market is comprised of 3 parts. the Dow Jones, The Nasdaq & The S & P (standard and poors). I wont go into detail about explaining them except to say that they are representative groups of companies. Google them for more details. Recently ALL the markets have been beaten up badly. this has been bad news for sure to owners of 401k's, retirement funds and people owning stock in their companies. The public in general has seen these markets cut about in half! the good news is however MUCH MONEY IS MADE IN BAD MARKETS! :)

There are 2 main ways to play the market. (1) is to play the indices. this is playing The ENTIRE Dow, Nasdaq or S & P. This is what I do most days. this consists of playing the "futures" or DIRECTION of a market. up (buy) or down (sell). I find this to be MUCH easier and more profitable than dealing with individual stocks. Trading like this requires STAYING on top of the news. You need about $1,000 minimum to do this type of trading. You are leveraged (meaning you control anywhere from 50 to 100 times your investment dollars). I will go into more details next time but lemme say this.... THIS IS WHAT YT NEVER WANTED US TO KNOW! :)

Ok, You can also buy individual stocks, either for the long term (5 to 10 years) or just flippin them (anywhere from 5 minutes to a day) to make instant money. This is called Day Trading. My own preference is to Day Trade at this time in this market. Like last month when i told you all i bought some GM at around $3 a share. i think it was 500 shares. well, I ended up selling them days later at $4 a share so i made $500. now, I can go back and get more GM if i want at less than what i first paid. Most stocks right now are simply being Day Traded. The market is too up and down. While I am NOT giving you individual stock choices, I will say that i like the Intels, Oracles, Gms, Citigroup and a few more. Again, I wont go into too much detail and bore you to tears but hit me if you got?'s and maybe we can talk about it in chat some night.

More to come.......

Right now i would stay away from capital gains and invest in the lower markets
until we see some sign of change in the economy

folks who working and have big dividens in the 401k are beings eatten alive
I think putting your bucks into silver / gold and maybe platinum would be a good choice.
what cha think bruh !

A "free" gift to you.

Investments of your own. please keep in mind that I am NOT giving you investment advice, only sharing my own strategies.:donttell: feel free to check it out and do with it as you choose. (wink)

(1) Gold - if you are going to purchase Physical gold (actual Gold bars), then I like it on a pullback below $875 an once. This is a long term investment but I think it will work out in the long run.
If you are doing what I do and are buying Gold "contracts" or options, (means you are buying at one price and selling at a higher(buy) or a lower (sell) price), without owning the physical Gold then I like buying it Up(buy) at around $880 or so and selling at anything above $900. Playing it to go down (sell) I like it at $912-$914 going down to anything below $900

(2) Silver - If you are going to purchase physical silver (actual Siver bars), Then I like silver at a pullback price of under $12.50 an ounce. This again is a long term investment, which might bode well for the future. keep in mind, Silver has many commercial uses and is HUGE in places like China and the Arab states.
I dont suggest trading Silver contracts like I do gold. You need a gang of know how!

I will be adding to the thread daily or every other day.

Next topic will be the Stock Market!

Ionly
I heard buying
"Gold "contracts" or options"
is a risky way to go. It was stated that one should own physical Gold. If not here is a site that I think probable can be trusted. http://gold.bullionvault.com

http://www.mineweb.com/mineweb/view/mineweb/en/page33?oid=78322&sn=Detail

"It is important for investors to remember that gold ETFs do provide exposure to the gold price - but they do not provide all of the special benefits of actual physical ownership in the form of bullion coins or bars."

http://gold.bullionvault.com/How/BuyingGold
"As the founder of itulip.com (Eric Janszen) puts it "If you're going to own gold, the nature of the risk you are hedging is such that owning stocks in mining companies and ETFs don't cut it, you need to own the physical stuff. And not only that, but you don't want it in vaults here, you want it in a politically stable country that's friendly, but not too friendly, if you know what I mean. Zurich is good, and that's what these guys (BullionVault) do."

http://www.itulip.com
The Contrary Market View
Quote for this Market: “It's almost worth the Great Depression to learn how little our big men know.”
- Will Rogers

How to buy physical Gold!
http://gold.bullionvault.com/How/GoldBullion

Ready To Buy Gold
http://gold.bullionvault.com/How/ReadyToBuyGold

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back