Omowale Jabali : Strategies for BLACK Revolution

Discussion in 'Omowale Jabali' started by Omowale Jabali, Jun 7, 2006.

?

Do you practice coalition building with non-Black people?

1. No

66.7%
  2. Yes

33.3%
  1. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    This thread is for those of you who do not believe in coalition building. Those of you who believe that the black man is the solution. Those of you who are critical of other blacks who you believe should be doing more for the black community. Those of you who refer to other blacks as sell outs. What are your REVOLUTIONARY aims and objectives? What strategies and tactics are you PRESENTLY using in order to mobilize and organize Black people towards REVOLUTION? What REVOLUTIONARY organization and INSTITUTIONS have you built or are you building to lead Black people's REVOLUTIONARY struggle? If you do not believe in working with whites or other non-whites in political alliances, what REVOLUTIONARY advances have you made within the past 10 years in leading Black people to defeat against "white supremacy"?

2. Sefirot

Sefirot Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +14
    I teach and follow the discipline of staying out of their way. Allow them to self-destruct without us.
    Land trusts is the corner stone for this tactic. It allows us to control the business and society on the land, as well as who lives on it even after our demise.
    I maintain a true separatist approach void of their programming and influence. First I have to perfect self before I'm strong enough to truly lead and work along side others in this degree. In the mean time I teach the youth to release our minds from the grip of the system and to step back into our rightful place in divinity.

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Brother Sefirot ... oh gosh ... i wanna put all of the above in my signature !!! ... :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

:heart:

Destee

4. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    way to go.....

Oh my, well said Brother Sefirot:picture:

5. dustyelbow

dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    CLR James

http://www.revolutionary-history.co.uk/James/james1.htm

The Important Conclusion

Most important, however, Marx drew a great theoretical conclusions from the experience of the Commune. He showed that the capitalist army, the capitalist state, the capitalist bureaucracy, cannot be seized by the revolutionary proletariat and used for its own purposes. It had to be smashed completely and a new state organized, based upon the organization of the working class. In 1871, he drew this as a theoretical conclusion. In 1905, and later in 1917, the Russian working class, by the formation of Soviets, or workers councils, laid the basis of a new type of social organization. It was by his studies of Marx's analysis of the Commune that Lenin able to recognize so quickly the significance of the Soviets and to establish them as the basis of the new workers' state. Today the advanced American worker needs to know the history of the international struggles of the proletariat. From these he will most quickly learn to understand his own. Marx's pamphlet on the Commune, THE CIVIL WAR IN FRANCE, is a profound and moving piece of writing. The worker who has not yet begun the study of Marxism will never forget this double anniversary if he celebrates it by reading what Karl Marx had to say about the great revolution of the Paris working-class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starting over again is the only successful BLACK or ANY revolution.

We have individuals in our own HISTORY that used their UNIQUE minds to start a NEW WORLD. Just no one wanted or was WILLING to take on the LEGACY.

I HAVE NO GRIPES WITH STARTING OVER. I will hardly not lose any sleep if the WORLD is quite DIFFERENT later this evening into TOMORROW.

This is where DISCERNMENT come in handy in FINDING who will be USEFUL for such a VENTURE.

6. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    strategies...

i keep hearing about a black revolution,in what shape and form does this revolution take,will it be silent or loud and will all black people be a part of it or just a select few?who will lead this revolution or will there be several leaders?when the appointed time comes do we drop whatever we are doing to take part or wait for instructions?and finally just how much change will be made and will all black people be happy with it and who will make the rules for the new black nation?

7. Moorfius

Moorfius Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +27
    The Revolution is already in full effect*

Hotep

As brother Gill Scot Heron said 30 years ago, "The Revolution will not be telivised". The first thing we must know is that in any military struggle the last thing if at all is to publicise what ware when and how you are going to do any thing taking away your effectivnes and eliment of surprise. Also every military leader knows that you can not think in extream terms that cause you to mis-interpert your enemy and or terraine.

The "Reveolution" some people think is a joke, fluke or even not really nothing at all...that is ok. Also the "Enemy" is watching and waiting to get a clue into what the "Revolutionary" is planing to do by asking questions about how meny are in your numbers and exactly ware do you plan to exicute your plans of attack. The Revolution is already in full force and is picking up and if you don't know what that is you will never know any time soon. The Revolution must and has to start in your mind first before thinking about joining or starting any organization that is going to be remotely successful and useful to the cause of African Liberation. Other wise you will lose your life trying to compromise with a enemy that you don't understand because you don't fully understand yourself and are going off half cocked to get a lot of folks killed for nothing other than silly emotions and notions. The Revolution will not be covered by the media and is not covered by media or t.v. The "Revolutionary" knows that the struggle continues and as more and more black folks wake up they will seek to join the struggle for their own African Liberation or the "Revolution".

Ase`

8. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137

In answering your question we must look at and understand the word Revolution. In this case Revolution means change or to turn completely around. A Revolutionary is someone who turns things around.

To be example for our youth to emulate. In order for our young black men to know what a black man is they must see a black man being a man. In order for our young black sisters to choose a black man they must see a black man being a man to know who and what a man is. This can also apply for black women.

I have made a vow to not let my actions reflect anything that would shame myself, my family or my people. I have made a vow to not promote everything or everyone that will degrade or debase my brothers and sisters...If I can make this vow and make my sons and daughters can make this vow we will be taking the first steps toward altering our reality.

I am a part of the greatest institution known to combat white supremacy. I'm the head of a black family. Before there were communities, tribes, nations, fraternities, sororities, organizations or churches there were men, women and children that were united as a family. A strong family can not be beat by anyone or anything. However when the family is divided a people are laid to waste.

Being that we as black people only make up 11%-13% of the entire US population and this government systems was founded by white people for white people it is impossible not to have contact with white people when advancing our cause. However this does not mean that an alliance needs to be formed with them in order to secure our betterment. As citizens we are endowed with undeniable rights. What we must do is take advantage of these rights. Also we as black people historically were never given these rights of citizenship. We had to take them and we still taking them. We need to see our contact with non-black people in the realm of advancing our people's cause as one-sided. It's like using a tool. The purpose of a tool is to aid the user. The tool gains no advantage from it's use.

In addition to the development of a strong black family one of the most important things I have done in the past few years is join Destee.com. Along with socializing and bonding with my brothers and sisters I have taken advice and given advice. The brothers and sisters here are a wealth of knowledge. The networking opportunities, creative expression and day to day brotherly and sisterly love is priceless. Though we may bicker or have disagreements sometimes for the most part the positive value of this community far out weighs the occasional negativity we may encounter. So don't take our involvement here for granted. The loneliest person on the planet sometime is the black man. This community provides a venue for the often muted, invisible black man to have a voice and a face among people who hear and listen.

In closing what we must realize is no one will love us like us, no one will understand us like us, no one will care about us like us and no one can help us but us. So first we must start helping us by changing our behavior and breaking the destructive cycles that we continue to perpetuate over and over. Soldiers can not go to war unequipped and unprepared to do combat. This is where we are. What does it say about a people that look to outsiders for solutions to issues that affect them solely? It says as a people we can not control ourselves. It says we need someone else to control us because we are a detriment to ourselves. This leaves us wide open to be controlled by some other group of people for their benefit and not ours. So before we can move collectively as a people to tackle issues that we as a people face that come from the mistreatment of other people we must clean our own houses. No one is responsible for cleaning your house except you. So let's take care of the you and me before we jump to taking care of the we.

Peace....

9. kemetkind

kemetkind Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61
    Revolutionary Wisdom

This is powerful brother RAD! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

10. youngblackceo

youngblackceo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Very powerful post brother Rad.

This is all that needs to be said for me I am definitely inspired to continue to grow and be more active in what I want to bring about for our people.
    "Peace Brother Radical"!