Black Short Stories : Strange Love

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by eastc2005, Apr 13, 2005.

1. eastc2005

eastc2005 Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Angel’s POV
    I saw Austin walk through the building with her football player boyfriend, Omarion. They were the perfect couple. Austin being little miss hip-hop, and the meanest cheerleader in the school. How could she mange to be all these things and her head is but so big? She kissed my dream boy bye and bumped into me. “Excuse me, oh its you,” she said walking to her locker. Our lockers were beside each other and ever since the 6th grade we been bumping into each other, or she been bumping into me. We are in the 10th grade now and what really sucks is that she’s in my homeroom. But I want to be like her. Is that messed up or what? I took my seat in Mrs. Stone’s classroom and began doing my last nights homework.

Austin’s POV
    That crazy chick ran into me for the third time this week. Can’t stand that ***. Any way I struggled to get my locker open but she just kept starring at me like I was the best thing ever. I think she’s gay. Keisha my best friend thinks so too. I just remembered that I ain’t do that stupid math homework last night, oh well I’ll ask Jessica to do It for me. She’s so gullible. All I got to do is go up to her and pretend like I’m gonna die if I aint got it finished. So yeah I went into the bathroom and did my thing I came back out and in my hand was my math homework. Finished in ten mintues. Although I was late for my class I didn’t care. At least my homework was done

Omarion’s POV

I hate the way Austin treats the other girls. Yeah they clumsy but does she have to go and be rude about it. I felt sorry about that other chick, I don’t even know her name. If I ever got the chance, which I wont, I’d apologize to her for A’s behavior. This new guy just walked into the building with a police by his side. What is this school gonna have next.

Daren’s POV
    The reason why I cant stand school because of to many noisy ******. I walk in the building with my patrol officer and they all start starring like I got a gun in my hand. Maybe I’ll bring one if someone starts giving me trouble but for now its all cool.

Austin's POV
    I walked in the class room and Mrs. Stone started lookin at me like i was crazy, theirs anther wana be. I took my seat and she walked over. " Miss. Reed why are you late?" i looked at me watch and then up at her. "i had to pee" i said aloud. The class giggled. Mrs. Stone glarred at them and turned back to me. 'Well i suggest that you do it a little faster next time, will there be a next time?" she asked. I thought to my self save ths chick before i knock her out. What did she mean a next time. of cource there was going to be a next time. " yes there will be a next time" i said looking up at her. She pointed to the door. " ou t in the hall!" she said. Her breath was so stank. I liked to died. I got up and went into the hall. There was yelling back and forth, until i just gave up. " You might as well give me that ding dong iss pass!" i said. Her eyes went wide like she was shocked. " Ok and then i'll be talking to th ecoach about your atttitude towards my class!" she went in and fumbled through her drawer as the class watched. " here and dont come back until you straighten up this atitude!" i went down the hall and opened the Iss room to see.

Angels POV
    Austin really messed up with mrs. Stone. She night get kicked off th e squad. I can just picture her squalling now. Mrs. Stone began to teach and began to day dream about Omarion. Why was he with her. He was nice and cheerful and Austin she was mean and hateful. She was a real witch, if you know what i mean. 15 mintues passed and my dreaming began to bore me when there was a knock at the door. Mrs. Stone walked over to the door and opened it. There at the door was a tall light skinned brotha, about 5'9, hazel eyes, fresh cut, Sean John wear, and a diamond in his ear. Lord help me i liked to fal out of my seat. he looked over at me then bac kat mrs. stone who was talking a mile a mintue. " Class this is Daren Banks, he is going to be in your class from now on and he might need help adjusting" she said directing her attention on Daren. He didnt smile not once. He took a seat in the back of mine and began taking notes like he knew what he was doing.

Daren's POV
    THis chick was starring to hard at me even though she was cute. I didnt want to be here. I looked at the clock. It was only 9:30 and i was told that this class didnt end until 10:09. The chick in front of me smelled so freash like grapes or some fruity flavor. Let me snapp out of it. I began writting the notes on the board whick i already new. This was like a kiddy review for me. When your in Juvie ypu get more education cause you have nothin else to do but study and work so i actually liked the homework and studying. The girl in front of dropped her pencil. It rolled under my desk. She turned to me. " Can you hand me that" she asked. She was very pretty, I bent down and picked up her pencil. " Thanx" she said and began copying her notes. The smell of her perfume/soap. Rememided me off Juvie when there were no girls there, all there was were stank fat boys, and they always were musky, yep including me except the fat part.

2. Ledda

Ledda Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Sounds interesting. Come on out wit it.

3. eastc2005

eastc2005 Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    thankz and i just started it so let me start right now

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    great start love the way it's going continue on
    pt.2 please !!!!!!!!!!!!

5. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Excellent! With this sort of story, will you inspire many young lives!
    :book:

CD

6. eastc2005

eastc2005 Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    thanx

Cedric thank you for finally given me a compliement, im the person who wrote win it to loose it, u know, thanx again and bump it if ya like it.